Chaper 48 -Suddenly Become a King-

'Can someone tell me what's going on?'

Cale was still being carried by Jang Hyera. His eyes stared blankly upward. He was assessing what was currently going on.

Suddenly Jang Hyera picked him up. Barrow angry. Then one by one people took out their weapons. The tension was permeated the room...

Jang Hyera's cold gaze as she looked at Barrow, turned soft as she looked at Cale. "Are you alright, Savior-nim?"

"What's wrong with me?"

Jang Hyera smiled sadly. 'The savior-nim isn't even aware that he's being used.'

"Stop staring at him or I'll gouge your eyes out, Damn bitch!!"

Barrow dashed towards Jang Hyera, leaping over his followers.

His movements were so fast that Jang Hyera's followers didn't have time to act. All they could see was Barrow already in front of Jang Hyera.

Jang Hyera was surprised at how fast Barrow's movements were. However, she was still able to dodge Barrow's blade.

Duak!

Barrow's sword hit the ground.

Jang Hyera took the whip from her waist and flicked it on the ground.

Ctak!

"You bastards! This time I won't sit idly by and watch the Savior-nim get taken advantage of by bastards like you!"

Jang Hyera whipped her whip at Barrow.

With a shrewd movement Barrow managed to avoid it. His feet hit the ground and he ran forward again, towards Jang Hyera. His sword swung sideways, ready to slash the woman's head.

Jang Hyera knew where Barrow would land attacks her. That's why she jumped as high as possible into the air.

Slash!

Barrow once again failed to slash Jang Hyera. His sword just sliced through the air.

"Hoo.. it's great that she can avoid Barrow's attacks," Alberu commented while looking at Jang Hyera in amazement. "Her agility isn't as fast as Barrow's, but her instincts are great. She knows ahead of time where Barrow is going to attack, so she can dodge seconds before Barrow lands a hit."

"Alberu-ssi, aren't you being too... relaxed?"

Alberu, who was just about to stuff cookies into his mouth, turned to look at the talking Yoo Sangah. Yoo Sangah, Kim Dokja, along with their other colleagues except for Lee Gilyoung, now looked nervous. Kang Younghoon was the same.

"Aren't you guys worrying too much? Look, my dongsaengs who were there didn't look panicked at all." Alberu pointed at Cale who was still being carried by Jang Hyera. Cale's expression was as stoic as ever.

"..."

The others were speechless.

Alberu waved his hand once in front of his face. "Never mind, you don't need to worry. I will intervene if the situation gets worse. Jihyeok-ssi, you also calm down."

"But Cale-nim..."

"My dongsaeng will be fine. Trust me."

Alberu could say that with confidence because he believed Barrow and Jang Hyera would never hurt Cale. He also believes that his dongsaeng's abilities can stop the attacks of the two people. And if something bad did happen, he believed in his ability to destroy that place and take Cale away.

"For now let's observe the situation first." Alberu handed a packet of cookies to Yun Jihyeok. "Here, take it. Watching is more fun when there are snacks."

The Enemies Become Brothers (Eng ver)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें