Chapter 14 -Follow Me If You Want To Live-

Check mistakes(1) - ✅

------

I publish this chapter today because tomorrow I will be busy and tomorrow will have no chapter. And I want to ask. Which time do you guys want me to publish? Morning? Lunch? Evening? Pls comment and tell me or I publish morning is already good?

------

1168 glanced up, where the dokkaebi had disappeared. 'Shit. Did something like this also happen in the novel?'

He had indeed read almost 50 chapters of the novel Ways of Survival. But he did not remember there was such an incident in the novel. No. Even if he remembered it was impossible for him to predict what would happen at Anguk Station.

Ways of Survival. The novel only tells about the places that Yoo Jonghyuk visited. Meanwhile, Anguk Station can be said to be just an additional background that is rarely or perhaps almost never highlighted.

'I'm too hung up on that novel!!'

1168 feel regret, but now is not the time to regret it. He must think clearly in order to survive. 1168 turned to one of the male prophets who was cowering in fear. "You! Quickly make a shield!"

"E-Eh... but..."

"Damn it! Hurry or we all will die!

The man raised his trembling hand and immediately made a shield. The shield covered the prophets. The shield was green and very dim, very weak. Perhaps the shield would shatter at the slightest touch.

'Fuck!!' 1168 can't stopped cursing. He really hated that unexpected situation. What's even more annoying are the other prophets that you can't work with. They looked really shaking with fear.

[Main Scenario #3 has been begun.]

Grrr!

Soon, monsters started to appear. Several grolls ran after anyone in sight and bit them. Other people who saw her screamed in fear. Blood started to splatter around them and people screamed in pain as their bodies were torn apart.

The ordinary people ran towards the prophets with desperate faces. They hope for protection from the prophets.

"Help! Help me!"

"Aaarrghhh!!!"

But none of the prophets moved. They all just looked at them with desperate faces. They also don't know what to do.

The monsters targeted ordinary people who were running wildly here and there. Thanks to that, the monsters haven't even approached the barrier yet.

"Don't stay still! We have to attack those monsters!"

The unexpected person voicing. It was Cale.

"W-Why do we have to fight that monster? Just let the monsters attack the people. We don't need to save them," said one of the prophets.

"Are you stupid?"

"W-What? How dare you-"

"You think we can all survive just by standing here quietly? After the monster attacks the people, they will all attack us. You think this weak shield can withstand the attacks of all those monsters?"

The prophets fell silent. They could not deny because Cale's words were completely true.

Actually they are also aware of it. But they were very scared and didn't dare attack the crowd of monsters.

"21 is right, let's attack that monster," 1168 said as calmly as possible, trying to hide his frustration at the prophets who were very cowardly.

"Go. I will protect you guys from behind," Cale said again.