Chapter 20 -Let Him Fight, And Let's Relax-

Check mistakes (1) - ✅

------

Barrow pushed the nearby Alberu away. Alberu staggered slightly, but he managed to regain his body's balance.

Barrow glared at Alberu and said angrily, "You bastard, how dare you tug at my collar!"

"You just stayed there, so I pulled you over to save you. You should be thanking me," Alberu replied nonchalantly. He didn't look at Barrow at all.

Actually, even if Barrow stood still there, he would definitely survive. But for some reason Alberu's hand reflexively pulled him and well... that's it.

"What were you talking about just now, setting someone's head on fire. You're killing someone again huh? Even though Cale had forbidden you from killing people for no reason."

Barrow snorted in annoyance seeing Alberu divert the subject. But because Alberu had brought up Cale's name, he calmly replied, "I didn't kill someone."

"Then what did you burn earlier?"

"Human head."

Alberu sighed heavily as he rubbed his face with one hand. Really, after a while he would go mad if he continued with Barrow. He really hoped that this third scenario would end quickly so he could go see Cale.

Barrow ignored Alberu's frustrated attitude and continued speaking, "That's not a real human head."

Alberu stared at Barrow in disbelief. "Then what?"

"I don't know. He's like a human, but his life ring is weird. He's barely even a month old. It looks like he's just a doll made to look like a human. Besides, can't you see that there's no blood on that head?"

Alberu was silent for a moment with his right hand holding his chin. Come to think of it he did not see a drop of blood from the head. "A doll huh? Why is there an avatar in this place? Is someone spying on this place?"

"I don't know. I don't care either," Barrow said flatly. His eyes stared straight ahead, watching Kim Dokja who was talking to Gong Pildu disinterestedly.

'This guy...!' Alberu glared at Barrow resentfully. He wanted to punch him in the face. But he immediately looked away. 'Tsk, forget it. What can I expect from him?'

"Ah, but the doll said something strange."

"What?" Alberu asked disinterestedly.

Barrow recalled the incident a few moments ago.

A man suddenly tapped him on the shoulder. Barrow turned to see which bastard would dare do that. A black-haired man caught his eye.

The man flinched at the sight of Barrow's face. He smiled awkwardly while holding his nape and said, "Ah sorry, I made a mistake. I thought you were someone I knew. After all, that person also has red hair like you. But he's a bit shorter though." The man then lowered his head with a bitter smile and muttered, "There's no way he'd be here anyway, haha."

Barrow studied the man for a moment. As soon as he saw something strange about the man's year ring, his hand immediately took the Dragon Slayer sword in the spatial pocket. Without warning, he immediately cut the man head.

"Well, that's the story." Barrow spoke in a lazy tone.

Alberu frowned. "Is that really the story?"

"Yes."

"You slashed him without saying anything to him?"

"Yeah. But that's really the case? I told you about that guy because he knows someone with red hair who's slightly shorter than me."