Chapter 24 -Reliable-

Check mistakes (1) - ✅

------

Today is my friend birthday so here. I publish this chapter because it's my friend special day. Enjoy✨

(Tomorrow still publish normal time)

-----

It hadn't been ten minutes for Alberu to leave Chungmuro, now that Chungmuro had been ambushed.

Barrow only watched the chaos from a distance. He's too lazy to interfere.

[Some constellation asked you to fight.]

"No way," said Barrow disinterestedly.

"Go to the flagpole!" shouted the man who was the delegate. Based on the direction he was coming from, it seemed that the man was a delegate from the Myeongdong faction. This means that the Myeongdong faction cooperates with the Dongdaemun faction.

[Myeongdong delegate 'Kim Hyuntae' activates the 'red flag' power effect!]

The man had changed his flag. And it's even red.

Actually the key to 'Flag Fight' is the color of the flag. The flag color itself will change from white to red, navy blue, brown, purple, and finally black. The strength of the flag effect will be better the higher the color level.

[Myeongdong faction has received the buff effect from the red flag!]

[Attack and defense have increased by 5% each!]

If the flag is red, it means he has taken over one or more stations, or he has killed the flag bearer from another station.

If you look at his eyes, it seems that he has quite a bit of combat power. But sadly, he shouldn't have targeted Chungmuro.

[The character 'Gong Pildu' has activated 'Armed Zone Lv. 6'!]

[The character 'Gong Pildu' has activated a 'Private Land Lv.6'!]

"Worthless bastards...!"

Gong Pildu was no less quick to act. Eight mini turrets fired their bullets at the same time towards the people of the Myeongdong faction who were aiming for the flagpole. Immediately, lumps of flesh scattered in the air. Gong Pildu really was a cheating character.

"Kuaaack! Gather!"

The Myeongdong factions gathered to form a tight defensive formation, but unfortunately it was still not strong enough in front of the level 6 Armed Zone.

Kwang! Kwaang! Kwaaang!

How many bullets have been fired? The strengthened magical bullet made the Myeongdong faction's people filled with holes and collapsed. Gong Pildu was truly terrifying as an opponent, but very strong as a comrade.

"N-No one said anything about this!"

"Retreat!"

[Some constellation urges you to fight.]

[Some constellation...]

......

The constellation messages kept popping up in front of Barrow. He was really annoyed to see it.

"Bastard constellation," Barrow muttered as he extended his right hand forward, towards the enemy group. Simultaneously, the ancient power of fire came out of his hands and burned those who were trying to escape. No, it burns all enemy groups. The enemy groups were quickly turned to ashes. He finished off the enemies without moving a bit from his place.