Chapter 17 -Worried-

Check mistakes(1) - ✅

------

"We will not elect delegates at Anguk Station."

Cale glanced at 1168. 'I didn't expect him to say that.'

"Eh? But it says here that we have to choose delegates."

"There is no word 'must' there. Besides, there are no sanctions either, so we are free to choose a delegate or not."

"Oh..." Everyone nodded in understanding.

"That right. We do not need to elect the delegate."

"Yes. If 21-nim can't, no one else can be a delegate either."

"No one can replace 21-nim as the leader."

"Yes. I agree."

1168 frowned for a moment then turned to Cale. He could see the boy who was also looking at him with his round, glazed eyes. 'Since when did people get fanatical about this kid?'

[Sub scenario has ended.]

[You did not choose anyone as a delegate.]

[Anguk Station has no delegates.]

"Is this going to be okay, Ahjussi?" Cale asked.

1168 smiled as he patted Cale's head and said, "It gonna be okay. Everything will be fine. Just trust me."

Cale nodded briefly in response.

After that, the dokkaebi appeared in midair.

[You didn't choose a delegate? Ho.. interesting. Later you will have difficulty undergoing the 4th scenario, you know. Yeah, but I don't really care. It's your own choice. Well, then let's start the game!]

[Main Scenario #4 has been arrived!]

+++

[Scenario #4 - Battle of the Flag]

Category: Main

Difficulty Level: C

Clear Conditions: (Hidden due to many)

Deadline: 12 days

Compensation: 2,000 coins.

Failure: ???

+++

Cale clicked on the 'clear conditions' section. Several messages appeared before him.

+++

[Conditions of Completeness]

1. Each station has a 'flag' and 'flagpole' that can be mastered.

*The flag can only be carried by a 'delegate' from station.

2. You must protect your flag from other station factions. If a flag is captured by another faction, then the losing faction will become part of the faction that captured its flag.

3. You can put your 'flag' on another station's 'flagpole'. Power to set flags is given only to 'delegates' from each station. Once a delegate dies in armed conflict, power will be transferred to the person who first held his flag. If you take down the 'flag' of another station's faction, the treatment of members of the faction under that flag will be determined by the faction that lowers the flag.

4. You must occupy the 'flagpole' of your 'target station' within the given timeframe. Failure to do so will result in the death of the entire faction.

5. The target station your faction should occupy is Gumho Station.