Chapter 43 -3 Player Dungeon-

There are clouds of war over Gwanghwamun. The tension in the air was like the calm before a storm. The sound of weapons being removed from their scabbards, and the sounds of people setting up their faction's attack array began to be heard everywhere.

Those wishing to attain high positions would start killing each other with real weapons. Those who wish to increase their territory will seize each other's station flags.

Kill each other and fight for rare items. All of that was done in order to survive.

"Attack!!"

Someone's scream was heard. About 300 meters from where Cale was, there was a lord who had started to move North. He might be a king who has a brown flag like Kim Dokja. And it seems he is only the king of a small district.

Almost at the same time, the other kings who had been hiding in Gwanghwamun started to appear one by one. They were all armed and protected with quality items.

One of them was a man who looked very striking in his beautiful colored pleated skirt. His face showed arrogance. No doubt. He was the King of Tyranny, the ruler of the Dobong and Seongbuk Districts. He was also Kim Dokja's primary target.

The Tyrannical King who possessed the greatest combat power among the 7 Kings of Seoul. Since he started moving, then the First Apostle and the factions of the Three Kingdoms would definitely start moving as well.

The Monarchs all headed North, to the National Palace Museum of Korea, where the Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword was located.

Some troops didn't even care about the attacks and just ran towards the museum. That's understandable.  Since the qualifications of Absolute Monarch were also unclear, they thought that their position would be superior by having good items.  Moreover, if the item is the Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword, they can make up for their lack of flag points in an instant.

Lee Sung Kook watched the people's battle in front of his eyes and muttered, "I'm getting goosebumps. Are we really still in Korea?"

"It was Korean. And now it's still Korean too."

"Representative-nim are not afraid?"

"I'm afraid too. But...".

But of course, that fear that Kim Dokja felt never lasted long. Because thinking about it all the time is also useless. And that also applies in any world where you are.

For Kim Dokja who works at Mino Soft. And for Kim Dokja who lived in the world of Ways of Survival. One day, death will surely come to him, regardless of whether he wants it or not. But most importantly...

"At least right now, I feel truly alive." 

Barrow held his chest which suddenly felt tight when he heard Kim Dokja's words. Those words, he understood them very well. He used to live without feeling anything. Can't feel love. Can't feel the taste of the food. Can't sleep. But continues to live because he can not die.

Now, in this new world, he could feel everything.

He could feel how it felt to love and be loved. Warm love between families.  The sweet taste of apple pie. Sleep well and dream. Live like other humans in general. And, find a clear reason to live.

"Does your chest hurt, hyung?"

Barrow turned his head toward Cale, the main reason for his life right now. Cale looked at him as stoic as ever. But Barrow could see the faint concern in his hazel eyes. He then carved a warm smile as he rubbed the top of Cale's head. "I'm fine. I just feel excited seeing the battle Infront of my sight."