Chapter 18 -Mission: Destroy the Green Zone-

Check mistakes(1) - ✅

-------

Barrow secluded himself in a deserted place. He sat leaning against the wall while looking at Kim Dokja and the party as well as Alberu who was busy discussing. They were hatching a plan to end the third scenario by attacking Gong Pildu's party.

"That's ridiculous," said Barrow with a mocking smile.

[Some constellation that loves cruelty is attracted by your words.]

[Some constellations are curious about what you think.]

Barrow stared wearily at the messages that appeared.

"Annoying."

[Several constellations are feeling furious.]

[Some constellations like your tough nature.]

"Instead of you guys just watching, you guys better help me find Cale."

[Several constellations are asking who 'Cale' is.]

"He's my favorite dongsaeng."

[Some constellation is interested in your dongsaeng.]

[Some curious constellations start looking to the incarnation of 'Cale Henituse'.]

[Several constellations are thinking.]

While Barrow sat there quietly, Kim Dokja was carrying out his plan. Starting from boosting Lee Hyunsung's self-confidence, persuading Lee Jihye to help with the attack, then finally just launching an attack on Gong Pildu.

"Are you sure you left Barrow alone there?" Kim Dokja asked Alberu. He had finished talking to Lee Jihye. And now they were waiting for the right time to attack Gong Pildu.

Alberu just shrugged. "He said he didn't want to come."

"You yourself, what is your reason for coming with me to attack Gong Pildu?"

"Why? I can't come along?" Alberu smiled crookedly.

"It's not like that. I just want to know your reasons."

"Well... I'm bored. Can that be used as an reason?"

Kim Dokja stared at Alberu in disbelief. He then looked away and said, "Fine if you don't want to tell me."

Alberu smiled in satisfaction.

Jung Heewon suddenly interrupted. He appeared between Kim Dokja and Alberu. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Conversation between men," Kim Dokja answered soberly.

"Oh ok?" Jung Heewon then turned to Lee Hyunsung who was not far behind while smiling mischievously. "Hyunsung-ssi, looks like Dokja-ssi didn't invite you to talk 'men thing'. "

Lee Hyunsung frowned slightly.

[The character 'Lee Hyunsung' is feeling disappointed.]

Jung Heewon laughed at Lee Hyunsung's innocent reaction while Kim Dokja only sighed softly at Jung Heewon's behavior.

"By the way Alberu, how come you can be a successful entrepreneur at such a young age? You've put in a lot of efforts and are all successful again. Tell me a little secret." Jung Heewon smiled mischievously as she nudged Alberu's arm.

"Haha. Actually I just followed my dongsaeng's advice though."

Kim Dokja secretly glanced at Alberu as soon as he heard the word 'dongsaeng' leave his mouth. He had long been curious about the dongsaeng figure that Alberu and Barrow always talked about. Because every time they talked about it, Barrow's and Alberu's expressions became different.