Chapter 32 -21-NIIIMMM...!!!!-

The man who claimed to be no.1168 looked at the sea of fire behind the Shield Absolut and ask, "Who am I? What do you mean..?"

"Did you forget? I have Sage Eyes."

Actually, this person's information Kim Dokja couldn't see through.

[Exclusive Skill, Character List has been activated.]

[Information about this person is not readable by the 'Character List']

[This person is not listed in the 'Character List']

What's the difference between people who have their data updated and those who don't? He still didn't know exactly why. But whatever it is, it's clear that deceiving 1168 is still not difficult. Because 1168 was sure that he was Yoo Jonghyuk.

"...I never thought Yoo Jonghyuk-nim would notice it."

"You are one of the 12 Apostles right?"

"Yeah. So you already know."

"This a trap. Is it because you don't like the butterfly effect?"

"Hahaha, yeah right." 1168 smiled and looked at the people around. "If there are too many butterflies flying around, a storm that shouldn't exist, can occur..."

The smile on 1168's face immediately disappeared and was replaced by a deep frown. Kim Dokja found it odd, and he also turned his gaze to the direction the man was looking at. A silver shield appeared again and protected several people. And the person being protected clasped his hands together like he was praying.

"Tsk. I shouldn't have brought the kid."

Kim Dokja looked back at 1168. 'Seems like that wasn't part of the plan huh?'

Kim Dokja found it strange, that kid wasn't one of the 12 Apostles, but the 1168th seemed to really care for that kid.

Ah no.

'It's possible that he's also one of the Apostles, like this guy.'

[After 1 minute, the platform location will be changed.]

The hidden scenario will end once the foothold has appeared 10 times and they stay alive. Now they have only gone through 1 session, there are still 9 more sessions.

The small dragon's tail swung and struck the location where Kim Dokja and 1168 were standing just now. It was easy for Kim Dokja to evade it with his agility over 30. But 1168's move also looked very cunning. From his sweat, his movement speed, his breathing pattern… Overall his physical status number was around 49~50. Among the other prophets that Kim Dokja met, he was probably the one whose level was very high.

Kim Dokja followed behind 1168, and the man said, "Let me properly introduce myself. I am number 1195, out of the 12 Apostles, I am the 5th Apostle."

Cale was still focused on protecting the prophets under him who weren't gaining a platform with the silver shield. He ignored the prophets who were now clasping their hands together like crazy.

Grrr.. grrr..

"I told you I don't want to. Just focus on your business."

Grrr..

Dragon Igneel blindly wags its tail at the prophets. The prophets who couldn't avoid it ended up being blown away and died from the loud impact. Meanwhile, Cale's prophet followers shrewdly avoided the dragon's tail.

After the absolute shield was gone, 763 again picked up Cale's body and carried him around for a platform.

"Aren't you tired? I can walk alone."