Chapter 12 -Phantom Prison-

Check mistakes(1) -✅

------

"Undoubtedly, Kim Dokja knows something about this world."

Barrow turned his head when he heard Alberu speak in a low voice that only two of them could hear. Alberu did not look at Barrow, he continued to look straight ahead.

"The reason?"

"That straw robe Jung Heewon-ssi and that Yoo Sangah-ssi prayer beads, Kim Dokja got them after destroying the statue."

"How did he know about the item?"

Alberu turned to look at Barrow with a ชsmile. "Exactly. How did he know that? The selfish constellations couldn't possibly tell him, which meant there was only one conclusion."

Barrow glanced at Kim Dokja. "He already knew it from the start."

Alberu nodded briefly.

Barrow thought for a moment as he muttered, "He's not a regressor so how did he know?"

Alberu suddenly remembered Cale. Cale was a transmigrator who entered another world and knew part of the future from novel.

"Novels... there might be novel that tell of the future."

"Hmm.. that makes sense. But he didn't bring any books with him."

"Maybe he was reading the novel before this world was destroyed or..." Alberu glanced at the cellphone in Kim Dokja's hand. He remembered that sometimes Kim Dokja would steal the opportunity to look at his cellphone, like this time. Even though in that destroyed world, cellphones were completely useless because no signal. "It was also possible that Kim Dokja was reading the novel from his cell phone."

"Hmm? Can you read novels on your cell phone?"

"Yes. You can read novels on your phone. You can also read articles and find out anything on your phone. Well, that thing is pretty versatile."

"Is it true?"

Alberu raised an eyebrow as he gave Barrow a strange look. "You also have a cellphone, and you don't know? What do you use your cellphone for?"

"Mm...I exchanged messages with Cale and saw where Cale had gone using the partner app. That was all."

"..." Alberu was speechless. Apparently Barrow was using his phone only for Cale.

"By the way, I didn't expect a crown prince to be able to follow someone secretly without being noticed," said Barrow with a crooked smile.

"You haven't forgotten who I am, have you?"

"Ha!" Barrow gave a short laugh. That is true. Other than the Roan Kingdom's crown prince, Alberu also had another identity, that is a quarter dark elf. It was easy for him to follow secretly.

"You followed him while we were resting a while ago?"

"Yes."

Barrow then fell silent, not asking anything else. He also didn't ask how Alberu could not be poisoned, because the Sun God would definitely do something like when they arrived at Gumho Station, considering Alberu was his incarnation.

Then how did Barrow get to Gumho Station whose area was covered in poison? The answer is Barrow's white mask that can neutralizes poison.

Kim Dokja did not hear Alberu and Barrow's conversation. He focused on the dark tunnel ahead. It had been 20 minutes since they walked by taking advantage of Lee Gilyoung's Divergent Communication skill to keep them safe.

'Since the distance from Dongdae to Chungmuro ​​is only 1km straight, we should be facing 'something!'

[A new sub scenario has appeared!]