Things could've end up differently..

Beginne am Anfang

Hey Margo, can we meet tomorrow for the talk ?

No problem see you at 4 at the Foam Party near the school :)

• • •

I arrived at the Foam Party 20 minutes earlier thinking I'd have time to chill out before Margo comes but surprise she was already here ordering at the checkout. I took a breath putting my hands in my hoodie's pocket and went to a table not far from where she was so she could notice me. I went on my phone while waiting, looking at random pics of Miles I had in my gallery and thankfully that calmed me down a bit.

Oh hey Gwen you're early ! I heard her voice as she sat in front of me.

Yeah I saw you ordering so I came to sit.. I replied.

You won't order anything ?

No I'm good. I said shaking my hands. I think we should get straight to the point-

Nope, she stopped me. Lemme talk first please. She then offered taking a sip of her drink. You know I'm not gonna lie or pretend I didn't notice, I think Miles likes you... she sighed and I lifted my eyebrows not even surprised by what she said. I thought I should invite him on a date, because I want him to see me as more than his childhood friend. She said and honestly I felt bad for her but decided I should let her finish talking. I would be grateful if you told him right away that you're not interested. She concluded looking at me in the eyes. I guessed it was my turn now to talk, so I took another deep breath.

I won't do that, I clearly stated, and you shouldn't go on a date with him. I honestly answered looking back at her. We just stared at each other for a minute before she let out a scoff, trying to guess if I was joking or not.

Why would you say that Gwen, what's your problem ? She asked frowning.

I am dating Miles so I can't. I just said shaking my head and there was another minute of silence, this time she looked at me in disbelief and she looked confused but angry at the same time.

What do you mean, she tried to laugh it off, Gwen it's serious are you fucking with me right now ? I could feel her getting more and more tensed.

No, Miles confessed to me at his party, and I love him back so we started dating... I admitted looking down at my fingers. I didn't want to hurt her at all, she was a great person but it was unavoidable. The worst thing in this situation for me is that I was destroying my friendship with her. She started to sarcastically laugh.

Why are you lowering your gaze look up at me. She said and I did frowning. So what, you know that I loved Miles, but still decided it was okay to just date him behind my back ?? Telling me nothin ?? That's why you've been avoiding me for weeks coward. She harshly said and I guess I'd let her empty her bag, she had every rights to feel betrayed. So you're just going to sit here and say nothing ?

What do you want me to say Margo, I'm sorry it just happened. I didn't chose to fall in love with Miles !

Oh please don't act all innocent now ! You already knew my feelings for him you're the worst person ! She started to yell as people started to watch us.

I'm sorry Margo please don't scream they'll kick us out ! I tried to calm her.

I don't fucking care, I can't believe how bitchy you are behind this innocent look, she suddenly stood up as tears made their ways on her cheeks. I felt really, really bad. I can't believe I tried to be friend with someone like you ! I hope Miles realises soon enough what type of person you are... you sneaky bastard..

Listen I'm sorry okay, the day you told me that I just hadn't realised my feelings for him, but I already liked him at that time ! And... he had already invited me to a date for the next day.. he just made me fall more...

You had a date ? She said her eyes wide opened. And you still went to that date.. you didn't ever thought of telling me. Things could've end up differently. She shook her head in disbelief. What a chance nothing happened to you that night... she eyed me with anger.

— Don't say that Margo..

Oh, or you're gonna do what ? Nothin. She replied as I sighed. We were making a whole show for the customers in this building and I know the employees were hesitant on kicking us out. Bye, I gotta talk to Miles. She took her drink and started to walk out but I stopped her.

And what exactly are you going to tell him ? I said starting to get annoyed. It's our business, you should have told him sooner about your feelings he has nothing to do with that.

Oh nothing ? She started to walk to me. You know if my feelings stayed this strong for so many years it's because Miles did give me hope. He would buy me chocolate each Valentine's Day, he would visit my house often and all-

You're being delusional he was just a nice friend ! I cut her as she frowned.

I'll show you some delusional.. she said then the next moment threw her drink at me. I gasped as the liquid stained my clothes. She eyed me as I was still dumbstruck about what just happened, she started to walk away but I grabbed her hair.

Don't think you'll get off that easily. I said and she threw me a slap that I returned it soon as we started fighting. I never imagined nor wished it would end up like this. She scratched my cheek and I punched her and this is when the security stepped in between us.

Get out of here ! They said as they literally kicked us out. Take your shitty business out of our restaurant.

Go to hell ! She yelled and walked away.

Yea I'll make sure to take Miles with me ! I struck back. I stood up groaning totally angry, I don't know what the hell she was going to tell Miles.

You think Miles taking who's side?👀
Childhood friend or girlfriend😩
See u tomorrow!!!!!