Chapter 19: Cyclizar and Koraidon

Cover Story 14: Ingo and Emmet: lost to time 1: Separation. (Set 2 months before Ash went to Naranja.)

Ingo and Emmet are a pair of unique brothers that run the battle train in Unova, they're quite popular within their home region with admiration amongst many including Cilan the connoisseur. To them, battling is everything and they have each other and nothing could ruin that until one day, things changed.

Emmet woke up one morning to have breakfast amongst his Pokemon and his brother and his Pokemon but was immediately alerted by Ingo's Excadrill and Haxorus that Ingo and his Chandelure went missing but he reassures them that he's likely gone shopping at their go-to supermarket and will search for them there. Upon arriving however, he is told that Ingo was never there which creates a panic within Emmet. He calls his stations and tells them they're in charge for a while until he can find Ingo.

He searches everywhere in Nimbasa city from the stadiums to restaurants before eventually going to the gym of he and Ingo's childhood friend Elesa who hasn't seen them. Emmet thanks her and prepares to leave but she says she's coming along since she always had to keep Emmet and Ingo still and patient when they were kids and she's not going to let those two go again and Emmet appreciates it despite some stubbornness from Emmett.

Meanwhile, we see Ingo lying on the ground of grassy field with 3 individuals with two having grey uniforms with a pink symbol on it and a young woman who had blonde hair, blue eyes and a red kimono like clothing and grey shorts concerned for Ingo. Ingo gets up all groggily and not seeming to remember much but mumbles something about 'guiding a kid in Hisui' before facing the girl and the two uniformed individuals.

The girl asks if Ingo is ok to which Ingo nods and mentions where he is, the girl mentions that this is the Hisui region which Ingo doesn't seem to know about only mentioning that his hurts and that he was sleeping until he woke up in a black void consisting of a godly figure. The girl mentions that it could be the legend of the 'Almighty Sinnoh', a being said to control space and believed to have created Hisui but Ingo shook his head saying the individual looked whiter with a particular light and yellow ring though it could be his imagination.

One of the individuals asks if he owns a Pokemon that resembles a chandelier, which is when Ingo's head starts to hurt with him getting memories of a younger Ingo receiving a Litwick as his first Pokemon. The girl asks if he's alright to which Ingo nods and asks where this Pokemon is and the girl exclaims they're nearby seemingly panicked, angry and scared and Ingo asks to take him to him. Ingo introduces himself and the girl introduces herself as Irida of the Pearl Clan and they head off with Ingo accidently dropping a watch and a nametag.

In the present, we see Emmett and Elesa putting out a missing person report for Ingo which is when he recieves a call from Cynthia who explains that she might've found evidence as to Ingo's location in Sinnoh however, the evidence appears to be old and from the past saying there could be involvement revolving around the Sinnoh legendaries. Despite this, Emmett accepts help and asks where they want to meet Cynthia at.

END

Cover Story 15: Road to reunion 1: Practice makes perfect Part 1

Serena was one of Ash's companions in the Kalos region and throughout these adventures, she's had a crush on Ash, been through ups and downs through her career as a Pokemon Performer and yet, she grew as a friend, performer and trainer. Ever since Ash left, she's been focusing on her training and performances throughout the world such as in Hoenn, Galar, Johto and more. During one of her performances, her Braixen evolved into Delphox and caught some Pokemon of her own such as Audino, Sobble and a Flaffy for future performances.