Chapter 9: The Titans who walk

After the thrilling events of yesterday, Ash has found a new goal for Paldea by taking on the 4 champion ranked trainers in order to receive their equivalent of gym badges in order to receive the honor of a full battle with Paldea's top champion, Geeta. Upon arriving back to the school, Ash trained in preparation for the adventure that's going to come with his friends cheering them on and school papers flying off the shelves.

It was around the next day where we see Ash wake up from his slumber on a beautiful Saturday morning where students hang out, go on dates, play video games, study, etc. But for Ash, his first step was waking up and he gets up from his bed alerting his Pokemon who also got up already to go. Ash looked at them with a warm smile and said, "Morning everyone, are you pumped?!" Ash said enthusiastically to which the Pokemon cried out their names with excitement.

"That's great to hear! Today, I'm honestly not sure what I'm going to do today but we can wander around to see what's happening?" Ash said unsure but that wouldn't stop Ash who smiled to his mons. "Let's have fun on our first weekend here!" Ash said as they all began to say their names cheerfully.

Ash begins to explore the academy with Quaxly coming out of his ball today to explore with Ash who begins to wonder to himself about club wallpapers and wonders if he should join one which ranges from the club about Wooper's, Anime, Gaming, Circle of friends, debate and even a club about Rika but he'll think about it later as he begins to go to the cafeteria when he accidently bumps into Nemona who was carrying a ton of papers alongside Fuecoco who was carrying some papers on his head. Ash quickly goes to help Nemona pick up the papers.

"I'm sorry about that Nemona." Ash said picking up the papers, "No worries, Ash, I had a lot of papers, so I would've likely not seen you to begin with." Nemona said casually as they picked up the last of the papers and began to converse with each other. "Is that your homework?" Ash asks the spunky trainer who shakes her head.

"No, this is for the student council room. We're having a discussion over what clubs to approve for next week including one about you and so I'm heading there to get that figured out. What about you?" Nemona asks the champion, "To be honest, I'm not sure. We're thinking of training for my Champion's Bout or seeing what else is in Mesagoza, you have any recommendations?" asked Ash.

"Well, there's always the move theater where Penny often frequents, there's a small stadium nearby where Paldean Football is very popular, there's a building dedicated to Pokemon battles, normally they cost a fee but if you show them your student ID and that you're a champion, you might get in for free or have a reduced price but I also recommend looking at Toogle for more info about Mesagoza." Nemona suggested to which Ash nods.

"Yeah, thank you Nemona good luck with those papers." Ash said sincerely to which Nemona nods, "Thanks Ash, hope you find something fun to do here." Nemona said as she began her own journey to the Student Council room (she would later fall).

At a nearby column, we see Arven spying on Ash thinking to himself about his plan for today. This is it, the day of adventure and revelations. It's time to show Ash these Titans and see if he'll help me out with my cause Arven thought to himself and prepared to walk but as he did, he accidentally bumps into Tyme who was carrying some papers similar to Nemona.

"Oh, my goodness, I'm sorry Ms. Tyme!" Arven said helping her with some of the books and papers, "Not at all my boy, were you about to talk to Ash just now?" Tyme said out of curiosity, but Arven shakes his head. "No not at all, I was preparing to- um- confess my love to someone." Arven said lying under his breath to which Tyme smiles.

"Oh my! You're in love!? My that reminds me of when I met my husband, oh how he was so handsome. Did you know that my eldest grandson in Galar is a g-" Tyme went on talking about family, her life story and gave genuine advice about love but Arven was stuck there learning all sorts of weird facts and wondered if he should've said something else or just moved on.