Chapter 12: Tink, Tink, Clash!

Cover Story 1: Hau's Bizarre Adventure part 1:

It's almost been a year since the Manalo conference with Ash winning the tournament and becoming Alola's first Champion, with him going back home, things have certainly changed for a lot of people including Hau. After losing to Ash and experiencing what it's like to lose, Hau, his Decidueye and his grandfather, Hala decided to travel around the other islands with Hau taking on the island challenge as well as Hau learning more about the strategies of Pokemon battling and how he must accept loss at times.

He finished the Island challenge but after that, he wasn't sure what to do due to Alola being much smaller compared to other regions and he's always treated like he's some prince due to him being the grandson of Kahuna Hala, but he only wants to be himself. However, he heard that Ash became a World Champion and got accepted into Paldea's most luxurious schools, Naranja. Inspired by Ash's confidence and him being himself when he went to the Pokemon School, Hau asks his grandpa if he can go to the Pokemon School and Hala tells him that it's a tough task where only the strongest can go to before Hala says he was joking and that he could.

After a week of preparation, Hau got accepted as a student of Kakui's class and although the class was excited for having Hau join them, Kiawe wants to test Hau's skill in battle due to him missing Ash which the class and even Hau understands that Ash was the most important to the class and will try his hardest to be his own person but Kiawe still wants that battle and thus begins Haus's adventure as a student finding his dream.

End of cover story

Oh my, we aren't at the academy today, we seem to be in a strange area where the atmosphere is strange, the Pokemon seem to be wandering about, but something seems strange. That Tyranitar and Hydreigon look mechanical from a distance, a Jiggilypuff having rather long hair, a Magneton walking with metal filings and walking rather funny in a way, an Amoonguss with legs!? What is going on here? Either way, we head down to the depths of this area down underground full of crystals and other assorted Pokemon.

We see a large creature known as Koraidon, a Pokemon mentioned by Arven who is the ancestor of Cyclizar, red in color with feathers of varying colors throughout the body with two long string, feather things on its head and was in a fighting stance protecting a group of Pokemon from the rampaging Miraidon. Miraidon is said by Arven to be the descendant of Cyclizar robotic in structure, purple in color with electricity about on its body that look to be angry at Koraidon as they both clash.

"Korai!" Koraidon growled, "Mirai!" Miraidon said coldly as they both clash with Koraidon using Dragon Claw while Miraidon clashed with Acrobatics sending them both back. Koraidon and Miraidon look to be both angry and Koraidon proceeds to open it's string things into wings and jumped and rolled in the air while Miraidon charges itself up and proceeds to do the same thing.

Koraidon's rolling technique resembled a fire wheel while Miraidon's was that of electricity and both roll into each other at full force causing a collision of smoke to appear and Miraidon to be knocked out with Koraidon tired out of their mind. Koraidon proceeds to look up and see the white sky with the sun peering down from the sky. The smaller Pokemon encourage Koraidon to go up there and Koraidon gives their goodbye as Miraidon still remains knocked out.

We switch to a lab where a man in a purple futuristic suit and a lab cot seems to be working on something when he looks up.

"It seems that Koraidon is preparing to leave, it looks like my 'Treasure Hunt' is beginning." the man said ominously as he gets back to work on a battery like device.

We switch settings to Naranja academy where we see Pikachu and Quaxly on the side watching Ash and Buizel battling Sarah and her Kilowattrel for Pokemon battle class with Dendra as students watch in exitement after as Ash and Sarah are having their friendly first battle compared to last time.