Chapter 24: Two sides, same coin part 1

Cover Story 24: Delta Stream 1

Sawyer is a unique individual, always taking notes in order to improve on himself and his Pokemon and got the opportunity to meet Ash and even learn from him. Though he was sad about his loss in the Kalos league, he nevertheless had fun and helped save Kalos from Lysandre's plan (though it was more about helping the citizens) and his efforts were recognized by his home region's Champion Steven who asked Sawyer to be his assistant. Since then, he's focused his efforts on the mysteries of Hoenn and some asteroid fragments showing up on earth recently.

One day, Sawyer is asked if he could access the Gym's strength for future Gym Battles and though he was unsure at first, he agreed to do so because of Steven's offer of a ful once it was all over and possibly even a tournament and seeing how Sawyer had nothing to do, he decides to join. He's challenged 4 Gyms thus far until on his way to Littleroot Town to pay Professor Birch a visit, he is confronted by a girl with a Whismer asking if he has a Key Stone and before Sawyer could process it, he is distracted by Whismer's Hyper Voice and his Key Stone is taken from him.

As he and his Sceptile give chase, they bump into a boy named Brandon whose Key Stone was also taken by this mysterious girl and both team up to try to get back their Key Stones and as it turns out, they weren't the only ones targeted as several trainers Key Stones were also taken. They confront this mysterious girl and battle her with Sawyer's Sceptile and Brandon's Swampert but both are overwhelmed by Zinnia's Goodra and Salamence who without Mega Stones, are easily defeated and this girl tells them that a disaster is brewing and that if they want to find out more, it's best that they find her in a cave full of history and leaves.

Before they can give chase however, Sawyer and Brandon are given a call by Steven and Professor Birch (who Brandon reveals is his father) to come to the Devon Corporation for some important info and both trainers agree to head over immediately and get to know more about each other on the flight there on Sawyer's Salamence such as that Brandon dislikes the fame he's given for just being the son of a professor and wishes to be known for his personality and character and not who he's associated with and that Sawyer is the first person to really treat him normally.

Both boys arrive to the corporation in no time and it's there where Steven reveals that his stone was stolen as well but there's more to it than that, he reveals that there's a meteor heading for earth and that its power is enough to destroy earth. This shocks everyone but it's there that Steven reveals a plan, he notes that the ancient Draconid people have theorized that in a pending disaster, they can use the power of the meteorite shards to have Rayquasa use its power to stop such a disaster and in this case, a meteor.

Though Steven says it's a hunch, Sawyer says it's worth a try and that he can look for them surprising Steven by Sawyer's bravery and instructs him to retrieve the shard and Sawyer heads off and inspired by Sawyer's bravery, Brandon joins Sawyer for the adventure in a race against time to prevent the world's destruction.

END

Cover Story 25: Greninja's Never-ending story 2: The Bulbs of Evil 2

Last time, Greninja alongside Squishy and Z2 may have found what's causing the bulbs caused by the Team Flare incident to occur and as they destroy the bulb, they find out that people were being stuffed in there and that 3 of them are a Shiny Froakie and two turquoise Zygarde Cells and head off to the direction of this next bulb alongside Shiny Froakie and the cells. They also encountered the mysterious 9 ft man named AZ who asked about Geosenge town's direction but what his deal is, is so far unknown.

We see Greninja and the cells enter a broken looking base of operations where they were prepared to sneak by two Flare grunts but suddenly the energetic Froakie came through despite the turquoise's cells warning causing Greninja to knock out the guards instead and head to a hiding spot. Squishy starts to ask questions as to who they are and why do the two cells look like Squishy and Z2 but before anyone could answer, Froakie is caught by a mechanical hand revealing to come from a green haired girl named Bryony who need Froakie who has the 'energy' to power up their machine but before they could do anything, Aliana arrives to distract them long enough by sending out her Druddigon and Mightyena.