Forty-Six

Thea released everyone else, and sighed, looking over at Strange as Wanda made her way over... 'You are in so much trouble..'

'What did you do?..'.. He asked, stepping forward, being very cautious of her. He had read about the darhhold and the power within, knowing it can corrupt a person.

'I would've thought it was obvious..'.. She gestured to herself... 'I used the darkhold, and now draw power from the dark dimension. It was the only way for me to be able to control the infinity stones...'

'Are you pregnant?..'.. His voice was hoarse, just thinking about it.

'Yes. The girls knew. They helped me to plan the surprise for you. Would've been on Friday, for our date if this..'.. She gestured around... 'Hadn't happened..'

Wanda comes to her side, and Thea smiles at her... 'Believe me, I know the pain of losing someone you love. And I'm sorry you had to go through it twice. I'll bring him back, I just wanted you here, knowing you'll want to hold onto him..'

Wanda just nodded through her tears. Having to destroy Vision, and then watch Thanos bring him back for the stone, and then he gets killed again, it was all too much for Wanda. But seeing that Thea brought back the other two, she hoped that Vis would come back to her.

Thea used the Amulet to release the stones from the vines around her head, and had them float around her wrists. She would have to put the mind stone back in him, but that wasn't a problem.

Laying it back in place on his head, she uses the time stone, to reverse what was done to him. His body began to fix, and in moments he gasped, taking his first breath. Moving back, she sent the time stone back to Strange, back into the eye of Agamotto.

Using the Amulet, she pulled vibranium from the ground, creating protective cases for the remaining stones... 'Ok, so here's what we're going to do..'

Tony watched his sister, seeing everything she just did, and wondered how the hell she was still alive. That much power, should have killed her.

'Loki..'.. He turned to her, not knowing who this woman was, but she had brought him back to life. Seeing her hold the power from the stones, he guessed she must be a powerful being.

'Forgive me, I'm afraid I do not know your name..'.. He felt weak and tired, but still tipped his head to her in respect. She gave him a dazzling smile, and he felt the corners of his own lips pull up into his own.

'Thea. Thea Stark..'.. Lokis head whipped around to the other Stark in shock.

'She's my sister..'.. Tony sighed, moving to sit on the ground, he was so damn tired after everything.

Loki turned back to her, and cleared his throat... 'Ah, you must be the nice one..'.. She laughed at his words, and he couldn't help but chuckle too.

'Believe it or not, no. But to the matter at hand..'.. She floated an orb to him and he took it, furrowing his brow at her... 'The space stone, from the tesseract. I am entrusting it to you, as its keeper. Do not misplace my trust. You gave your life to stop Thanos, so this is your second chance, do not waste it..'

He looked down at it in his hand, knowing she was right. She was giving him a second chance, she brought him back to life when she could have left him for dead... 'Thank you..'.. He nodded to her.

'Thor..'.. She floated a second one over with a smile to him and he took it... 'Reality stone, the aether. I'm trusting you too. You can both decide to hide them in the universe or guard them close. But do not speak of them to anyone..'