Thirty-Five

Looking at herself in the mirror, she felt like a goddess. Twirling to the side, she smirked, feeling as though she was desirable. The knee length suede boots hugged her long legs. The garter chains she wore were visible through the slits in the skirt, that went all the way to her hips. The black dress molded to her curves, and it haltered around her neck, her back completely exposed, except for the sparkly chain that ran from the back of her neck, to the loop at the top of her ass. Her left arm  had a cuff that matched her garter chains, and her Amulet rested between her breasts, with her sling ring tucked into the strapless bra.

Her long dark hair was pulled up into a high ponytail, with strands framing her face. Her make up was sultry and bold, and her lips red and plump.

Hearing a knock at her door, she called for Nat to enter, and saw her friend stunned... 'Holy shit Thea. You look amazing..'

Thea looked Nat up and down, loving the figure hugging red dress... 'You look like Steve's wet dream..'.. She walked to the door, as Nat stepped back out into the hall... 'Girls ready?..'

'I'd say they are..'.. Nat gesture to Theas breasts, making her laugh. The two headed down the hallway to the main room, ready for a night out, girls only. Thea had told Nat how repressed she was and needed to get laid. It was Nats idea to have a girls night out.

Wanda, Sharon and Helen were whistling at them as they entered, making the others look over... 'Shit Thea, you're making me question my sexuality..'.. Sharon winked at her.

'I'd be up for that..'.. Bucky called from the couch, grinning... 'Starting to think you have ulterior motives for tonight..'

'Maybe I do..'.. Thea said, taking the drink that Helen handed to her... 'Honestly, Steve was the last guy I slept with..'.. She knocked her drink back, and handed the empty glass back... 'I think my hymen healed up..'

She heard Tony groan, and he stood up, walking out of the room not saying anything, but the others chuckled... 'Don't worry boys, I'll make sure your girls come home in a sufficiently good mood..'.. She winked over at them on the couches, and then turned to the girls... 'You ready?..'.. They cheered that they were, and Thea pulled out her ring, slipping it on and created a portal, out of sight of the club they were going to... 'Bye boys..'.. She turned and blew a kiss at them, as her and the girls stepped through.

Nat looked behind, seeing the portal close... 'You got to teach me how to do that..'.. Thea shook her head, and slipped her ring back in her bra.

'No. Magic is my thing, now come on. We got to find me a guy..'.. She grinned, and gestured for the girls to get moving.

------------------------------------------------------------

'Wong, I can feel you staring..'.. Stephen didn't look up from the book he was reading, as he sat at the table in the library.

'I'm surprised neither of you killed each other after last night..'.. Wong came and sat at the table, and Stephen looked up at him.

'She clearly has issues, all I did was help her..'.. He shrugged, turning back to the book.

'What you did, you used magic in front of others. It raises questions Strange. I saw the videos, Thea had control of the situation...'.. Wong was clearly upset with him.

Stephen sighed, closing the book... 'He's her ex, that had been stalking her before Kamar-Taj. She has a restraining order against him. He never hurt her physically, but it was obvious he hurt her in other ways..'