Six

Steve woke up, and turned his head, seeing that he was alone in her bed, with a note on her pillow. He picked it up, and read it. Sighing to himself, he got up and got dressed, heading out of her apartment.

Last night was a completely different experience than to the last woman he had been with, and that was in the 40s. He never thought he could do the one night stand thing, but he understood that what happened between them, was just that.

Stepping into the elevator, he pulled out his phone, seeing he had messages and missed calls, from both Nat and Tony. Shaking his head, he called Nat back, knowing she would have something to say.

'I'm guessing your night went well, seeing as you stayed there..'..

Steve sighed... 'Its not like that Natasha. She got a warning from a colleague about her ex causing a scene yesterday..'

He knew Nat would go on the offensive about it... 'Tell me everything..'

------------------------------------------------------------

Thea wasn't waiting around for him, and she needed to get to work. Last night was just a way to release some tension. Her toys were good, but sometimes having the real thing was better. It surprised her that he knew what he was doing, and she wasn't shocked at his size.

She was feeling deliciously sore and sated, as she walked into the hospital to start her shift.

'Ok, that's a post sex glow. Now will you answer my question?..'.. Sarah leaned on the nurses station, grinning at her.

Thea sighed, shaking her head... 'Not here, come on..'... She headed for the doctors lounge, thankful no one else was in there. Opening her locker, she put her things inside... 'Strange told me what happened yesterday, with Josh..'

I'm glad I wasn't here or I would've put him in his place..'.. Sarah leaned on the locker next to Thea... 'You doing OK?..'

'I'm fine. Just pissed off that Josh still thinks he's going to get me back. It's not happening..'.. Thea closed her locker, and tied her hair up... 'Its getting to the point I'm going to report him, or a restraining order. He can't keep doing this. It's now affecting other staff, and putting others on edge..'

'None of this is your fault, you know that right?..'.. Sarah gave Thea a concerned look.

'Oh I know. The guy is clearly taking rejection badly, and that's on him..'.. Thea clipped her badge to her hip, and put her stethoscope around her neck.

'So, about last night..'.. Sarah's smirk indicated she wanted to know, and Thea sighed.

'I'll only answer your question, and nothing more, but yeah he really is. I'm sore and satisfied. Happy now?..'.. Thea rolled her eyes, and headed for the door, only to crash into someone as they came in. Arms shot out to steady her and she knew exactly who it was... 'You going to let go?..'.. She looked up at him, seeing the arrogance in his face.

'You going to look where you're going?..'.. He asked, letting her go, and moving past her.

'What can I say? You're of no importance for me to take notice..'.. Thea shrugged and walked out to start work. She despised how he was, if he wasn't such a prick, she might actually find hin tolerable.