Eleven

Stephen got ready, and a thought crossed his mind, as to how she would look when he picked her up. He couldn't deny it, but she was a beautiful woman and an exceptional doctor.

He had received a message that she was running late, but would meet him at the dinner. He wondered if it was true, of if she just didn't want to be in the car with him.

Driving along the dark road, it begins to rain. His colleague, Billy calls him with possible cases for him, and he sped up, wanting to not be late. He frowns down at the picture Billy send him, of an xray, and felt his car get clipped. The car spun out of control, swerving and crashing off the road, as it tumbles down into the river below.

------------------------------------------------------------

Thea didn't care as to how she was dressed as she rushed through the hospital, stopping outside the OR, and seeing Strange on the table. She presses the button for the intercom, to speak with West, who was leading the surgery.

'Stop! I need to take him with me, now. I can fix this..'.. She knew the compound would be the best place, and she could do it. With Helens regeneration cradle, and her skills, she was the best one to fix him.

'Dr Johnson, if I remember correctly, you no longer work here. I'm not handing over a patient to you, so you can leave..'.. West tells her, and she growls at him.

'We're still in the golden hours for the nerve damage and I can save his hands. You couldn't even wipe your own ass with instructions, so what makes you think you can do this?..'.. She ranted at him.

'Can someone call security to escort her out of here please? Before she makes an even bigger scene..'.. West calls out, to the others.

'You're screwing this up West. You do this, and he won't be able to work again. I have the knowledge, skills and tech to save him..'.. Her eyes darted to Strange on the table and she felt as though she had been suckered punched in the gut. Ad much as she disliked him, he was still one of the best doctors she knew. No one else aside from Strange and her, could do the surgery right.

She turned her head, seeing security coming towards her and she pushed open the door, stepping into the room... 'Dr Johnson, you have to-..'

'Its Stark..'... She stood straight, her fists at her sides... 'Dr Stark. I have 51% ownership of this hospital. I'm the silent partner on the board, and this is MY hospital. I'm telling you, right now, you're fucking this up for him..'

'Sure you are..'.. West raises his hand, for the security officers to come in and take her away... 'Remove her from the hospital, and call the police if she tries to enter again..'

The men take hold of her arms, and tried to remove her... 'You're to blame for this West, when he wakes up..'... She storms out, and pulls her phone out to shoot off an email to the board, wanting an emergency meeting.

She knew Strange would be crushed by this. It was her fault this had happened, if she had been in the car with him, she would've taken his calls so he wouldn't have been distracted.

Heading straight for the board room, she sat down, knowing that the security guards had followed. She called up Tony on video call, making sure their conversation would be heard by the two idiots standing by the door.

'Whats up doc?..'... She flicked the call to the screen at the other end of the table, so the board would see when they walked in.

'There's a colleague of mine who is in critical condition. Neurosurgeon who's hands were shattered during an accident a few hours ago. I wanted to bring him to the compound where he can be treated correctly. I argued with another doctor about it, and basically outed myself..'.. She tells him.