12 | Play With Fire

Readers, please leave comments. Even one comment saying that you're liking the story means a lot to me. So please try to review chapters. Thank you!

My cousin Kevin had a problem.

Good for him. I was extra charitable with my family members. So when he said one evening how I shouldn't interfere much since I wasn't the CEO, I had to give him some sense. After all I was a kind good human being.

I smiled. "Kevin darling, you might be the CEO, but people like me more. I'm ruthless and they know it." I pinched his cheek. The gesture might look affectionate to others, but my cousin knew I was mocking him. "You've your position because of me. I can take it away easily."

"Then why won't you?" He pushed my hand away.

I tusked, shaking my head. "I will. But right now, I'm busy doing something else. Don't have time for that kind of responsibility."

Kevin rolled his eyes. "You're so unlikable. Do you know that?"

"Yes. But I get the work done." With that I put on my sunglasses and walked out of the company. Liam opened the door and I got into the car. My phone chimed with notification and I saw it was a text from Sunghoon.

Ice prince: At Aroma's. Do you want to come and have dinner with us?

I smirked and instructed the driver to turn around. Aroma was Chayoung's group member's restaurant. It was quite popular. I knew it used to be a meeting place for Chayoung and Jungwon. When I sent my detective behind her, I came to know she was always here after schedules. So was Jungwon. And, right now Sunghoon was there. Probably with Bora.

Ara: I'm coming.

Ice prince: Manager called. Have to leave. Please give Bora company?

Ara: Of course.

Liam, sitting beside me, gave me a sneak glance. I was having a full blown smile. I would surely love to spend some time with my dearest step sister. Sunghoon met me outside the restaurant and gave me a side hug as the greeting before guiding me downstairs to some secret room where Bora was sitting with Sunoo.

Kim Sunoo?

"Sunoo was nearby. It's okay you guys can enjoy dinner." Sunghoon patted my head and smiled kindly. "Eat a lot, Ara."

I smiled back and nodded. Whoever Sunghoon's real future girlfriend would be, she was going to be hell lucky. The guy was like a dream. Shame. I was stuck with the devil himself. I shook my head. No Jay for now, Ara. Let's focus on my targets.

"Ara!" Sunoo's face lit up but Bora paled. Sunghoon left. I didn't miss the way Bora's hands trembled just at the sight of me. And Jay thought she could handle me? Yeah, sure.

"Hello sunshine." I shook hands with him and waved at Bora as I sat beside Sunoo. "Hi Bora. Long time no see."

She forced out a smile. "Hi."

"Shame. No? Your date got canceled." I tilted my head. "I'm sorry you're having dinner with us now. You must be missing Sunghoon, no? He has been busy."

Sunoo focused on his drink, and I hid my smirk behind my glass. Bora glared at me. I raised my brows, daring her to tell me off. I was glad that Sunghoon was no longer my target. I gave Jay warning beforehand. If not Sunghoon, it would be Sunoo. I would make sure to not like this sunshine guy though. Revenge was my first priority.

"Yeah. But, it's alright." Bora ordered for me and then turned to Sunoo. "Do you want anything else?"

Sunoo shook his head. "Ara, it must be tough for you here. Your parents are back in the USA. Jay hyung is concerned that you must be lonely here in South Korea." He held my hand. "Be sure to visit us whenever you feel like that. I can make you a fan of mint chocolate ice cream."