21 | And If I Say I Want You

It takes at least 4-6 hours to think and write the chapter. Please if you like the story, leave comments. They really make us writers happy.

I entered 'Your muse' and looked around to find any familiar face. Enhypen was here to enjoy the night, and since Jay was free after a long time, I came here instead of him coming to my place. I wanted to see the guys too.

I spotted Jay getting a piggy ride on Heesung's shoulder as they, I don't know what kind, danced. Clowns, I tell you. But Jay was laughing. I smiled at that. He was such a baby with Heesung.

I went to the bar and ordered myself a drink. Niki was annoying Sunoo. The latter was trying to dance and Niki was tickling him. Jake was dancing with Sooyun or at least trying to. He was twirling her around, making her dance but she looked like she wanted to be anywhere but there.

My eyes caught Sunghoon and Silver in the corner, glaring at each other as if they wanted to kill each other on the spot. Sunghoon was a lost cause. He complained about her to me and then went around to cheat on Bora with this girl. Like be serious for once?

Jungwon came my way, but paused when his gaze fell on me. He was about to turn away, but I slapped my hand on the counter. "Sit down." I ordered. He sighed, came back and threw himself on the seat beside me. "Why did you do it?"

"I don't know what you're talking about-" Jungwon glanced over my shoulder. "Fuck. Noona, did you ask her to come?"

I looked at the entrance with a frown. Chayoung entered the club, laughing with... wait was that Guyvin? The popular member of ZB1? Interesting. Jungwon's face flushed, and for someone else it would have looked like blush, but I knew his jealous ass. He was angry seeing his Chayoung in someone else's arms. I watched as Gyuvin twirled Chayoung and she giggled. Hmm.. Good for her. Poor girl needed that after Jungwon's betrayal.

"They look cute together. She's no longer engaged to Kevin." I further agitated Jungwon and he clenched his jaw. "Jungwon, you shouldn't care. You left her, remember?"

"Leave me!"

Our heads turned to look at the chaos as a bottle was smashed against the wall. The music stopped. There were no security cameras inside to protect privacy, no mobile phones allowed, thorough checking before becoming a member, so I wasn't worried much when I saw Bora stumbling on her steps into the scene. Sunghoon tried to grab her hand, but she pushed him away.

A bell rang, and aside from Enhypen, me, Chayoung, Sooyun, Silver, everyone left. Chayoung even asked Gyuvin to leave first.

"How dare you?" Bora glared. "How dare you show her off! How dare you hurt me like this?" She screamed at him and Sooyun jumped, scared. Jake held her close to him. "You cheated on me and you don't even regret it."

Sunghoon opened his mouth to say something but Sunoo interfered first. "Bora. You can talk to hyung later when you're sober enough. Right now you should-"

"I should what?" Her hard voice hid the hurt she felt. "I should do what next, Kim Sunoo? Tell me. You're always telling me what to do, no? I'm supposed to follow your orders, your advices. See where they got me. See!" She yelled at him, grabbing his shirt's collar. "Tell me, Sunoo. Should I punished this bad for loving someone? Tell me!"

"You're not in your right mind." Sunoo swallowed hard, his eyes tearing up. "I'm sorry. Okay? We'll talk about it, but for God's sake, stop right now-"

"I hate you. I hate you the most, Kim Sunoo." She choked on her words and
I sighed, and went to Bora who was staring at the ground.

"Don't create a scene," I muttered. "Go home."

"No!" Bora pushed me away. "I need to say this. Yang Jungwon." She pointed her finger at Jungwon, her face red with anger and alcohol she had been consuming. "Yang Jungwon. Enhypen leader Yang Jungwon, how are you feeling after breakup? The fake breakup of the fake relationship?"