10 | Him And I

It's a very long chapter. Please leave comments if you're liking the story. Thank you!

I put on my sunglasses and got out of the venue. The camera flashes almost blinded me, and I waved at everyone before going through the sea of reporters. The buzz was loud in the area. Many kpop fans were standing outside and I nodded at the guards to tighten the security.

Jay was behind me. He was the first one to stand up as soon as I did, and followed me out. TXT Soobin and TRINE Miyoung, the future ambassadors for my clothing line were still inside with other popular figures, and would come out any moment now to greet the fans. The crowd gathered was insane. I sighed, shook my head and checked in with the manager to ensure everything was in place.

The screams were loud when Jay waved at fans. He glanced over his shoulder and made his way to me. I tilted my head, smiled politely and shook hands with him. "Thank you for coming. It's a shame that my cousin already have you for the other branch, but I hope to collaborate some day." There were a lot of cameras around us, so of course we acted professionally.

"It would be my pleasure." Jay let my hand go. His eyes didn't betray anything. "Thank you for having me."

"Can we have a picture?" The cameraman asked, and Jay looked at me.

"Would that be alright with your fans?" I joked, and he chuckled, saying of course. Jay stood close and I smiled for the camera. We both were liars. So brutal liars that millions of people who would see this picture won't ever know what they were seeing and what was the truth. I left him to greet fans and made my way out.

['I've been working on the shoe designs for our brand Amaranth for years with my cousin. It's time to step up, and I've decided to release my official clothing line.' : Song Ara, senior designer and managing director of the company.]

[Enhypen Jay is the main event: Here are 10 photos of the idol going viral from the fashion show]

[Netizens are going crazy over this person from the fashion show, and no, it's not an idol but the managing director of Amaranth Song Ara]

[Amaranth adores Enhypen Jay. Here's the viral interaction between the idol and the senior designer of the brand]

[+466] Guys, Amaranth is having a fashion show. Jay is coming!

[+799] Jay is the brand ambassador for the other branch. He was the first Korean ambassador for the company. Of course he is invited.

[+256] I'm so looking forward to see him in the fashion show. He's the king.

[+4788] He's hereeee. Jay is definitely adored. Amaranth loves him. Look at the way he's treated like a king!

[+6542] T_T Amaranth whipped for Jay.

[+5688] Why is that designer girl so pretty?

I organised dinner to celebrate the occasion of the launch of my clothing line. I had designed the shoe collection for the Amaranth, but the credit was given to my cousin because the money and name was his. But, this? It was all mine. My money. My design. My plan. I invited my friends which only included Chayoung and Enhypen members. That was all.

Some members couldn't join us. Heesung had a schedule so he couldn't come, and Niki had went to Japan to meet his parents. Jake had some hospital appointment. Sunoo joked that Jake liked the doctor too much because he had been frequently visiting that place. Hmm. Have to see it.

And, of course I invited Bora.

Dinner went well. Jungwon kept staring at Chayoung. And, not in a nice way. Bora sat between Sunoo and Sunghoon. To say it was awkward could be an understatement of the century. Jay sat beside me and kept trying to feed me, acting like a caring boyfriend. Whatever he had up in his sleeves was something big. I might not know it, but I knew how to play with him.