Prologue

"Of course. The pleasure is mine."

I smiled brightly and excused myself after shaking hand with the old man. My smile slipped as soon as I turned away. My manager bowed his head in apology as I made my way back to the party. "Don't let any of those leeches approach me either I'll have your head on my plate, got it?" I warned and smiled again as I came across another one of the investors.

"Yes ma'am. Of course." Liam, my manager was jumpy. Good. "Ma'am, about your sister-"

"Step sister." I corrected and got a champagne glass from the passing waiter. "Speak. Did she have anything interesting happen in her good for nothing life?"

"Ms Bora is dating someone. It's a guy from Enhypen. Sunghoon." My manager paused as I jogged my memory of the group. I wasn't into kpop, but I had heard about some of the popular groups. "Our in working korean subsidiary had suggested that Enhypen members become our shoe collection ambassadors. Do you remember that?"

"Yeah. And I had said no." I sipped my champagne. "Kpop groups tend to have more scandals. I would rather have international sport faces-"

"But South Korean groups are very popular, it can help our brand position in the country. We're already successful in the market, but Asian part could be improved. The launch in South Korean could be big-"

"Liam." I brushed the invisible tint of his suit. "Did I tell you to cut me off?"

He realized his mistakes and lowered his head. "Sorry ma'am."

"Skip marketing. I can handle that. About my sister, she's dating Enhypen Sunghoon?"

Liam nodded. "If you want, we can leak the dating news to other outlets. Your guard only came to know about it because he's always on her toes."

I hummed. "Nice. Don't release the news. I'll see through it. Pull the detective guard. I don't want anyone following Bora now." He nodded, and left to take the call. I sighed, and looked around the party.

My eyes went to Chayoung who was as always looking like she wanted to be anywhere but there this moment. Her mother tried to get her involved in the conversation with some old hags who looked like they had hit jackpot with Midnight Blues Teal aka Chayoung who didn't give two fucks about them or the world. I knew her too well. I could already see more people approaching her way.

It was a good thing Chayoung was here. She took most of the attention off me. Otherwise people would be getting on my nerves left and right. Her eyes met mine, and I raised my glass in her direction. She gave me a fake smile and pretended to apply lipstick with her middle finger. I smirked, shook my head and turned away when my eyes caught someone standing nearby.

The guy had a lot of people flocking around him. Oh yes, alongside Chayoung, another idol was here too. I didn't bother to know because I was more interested in seeing Chayoung suffering through the night. It was all fun. My thoughts were interrupted by a Japanese investor coming my way. I at once straightened up and smiled easily. He was an important man after all.

"Ara." He greeted me affectionately. "You know Chayoung already, give me an honor to introduce you to the rising star of the South Korea. I heard you're opening another branch in your home country?"

"Yes. That's true. You're so kind, Mr Kazuro." I didn't want any introduction with anyone, but still followed him to the flocking crowd which had decreased a little now. It weathered completely when Mr Kazuro arrived at the scene in respect. Just as the last man disappeared from the view, I got face to face with the man of the hour.

I tilted my head, and smiled. "Hello. I'm Song Ara." He was an idol, I knew. Faces like that didn't exist around normally.

"Hi. I'm Park Jongsung, known as Jay." He shook hands with me.

Mr Kazuro patted his shoulder. "Ara, he's from Enhypen. You must've heard of them. They're big big, especially here in USA."

Enhypen? My ears perked up. "Of course. Who doesn't know Enhypen nowadays. I'm actually a fan," I lied with a straight face, keeping the conversation going. Jay was from Enhypen. My sister's boyfriend was from the same group. Okay. Points connected. I looked back at Jay, and smiled again. "You were the first one to capture my attention. I love your singing."

Kazura laughed. "Ah. Now I know why you didn't approach this golden man on your own. You're a fan." He glanced at Jay who had a polite smile. "Ara is going to open her new shoe collection in South Korea. She's expanding." Then the old man looked at me. "I think you should start drafting a contract already with the young man here. Jay is the best choice."

I laughed. "As soon as the things settle down in the home country, we'll definitely see through the suggestion. Enhypen is a big brand, let's see if we can afford him." I could get Enhypen, BTS, EXO, Blackpink anyone for my brand. Money wasn't an issue at all.

"Why am I here? To invest." Kazuro liked Jay too much from what I could see. "I'll invest. I like you both," he said in Japanese, and I saw Jay glancing at me unsure.

"He's saying that he likes both you and me, and wants us to work together," I translated in Korean, and Jay chuckled. I frowned. Kazuro raised his eyes, amused, and my frown deepened.

"You young people talk, I'll excuse myself." Kazuro left. I watched him disappearing through the sea of people before I turned to face Jay who was still smiling.

"You're not a fan of Enhypen. I don't think you even know me," Jay said in Japanese, and realisation settled in my mind. "I'm fluent in Japanese, it's a very common knowledge."

I didn't show any embarrassment, and laughed. "I would like to know though. Your group and especially you." I gave him my hand, and he took it gently in his. "Mr Jay, I hope you give me some of your time when I fix a meeting with you for my brand. I'll make sure to do my homework by then."

Jay shook his head. "We will see, Ms Ara."

I smirked. I liked him. Jay could be my in. I would meet Sunghoon, get him fall in love with me, and have him break Bora's heart. My step sister should know that I held grudges more than conferences, and always went through my revenge. Years ago, I had promised myself to make her life living hell, so it was finally time to snatch her happiness.

I let go off Jay's hand, and he excused himself. Throughout the night, I kept sneaking glances of him. He was a handsome man. If it wasn't for my revenge, I would have actually went for him straightway. But, revenge always came first for me.

And, Enhypen Jay would be just another step to achieve my goal. Nothing else.

_________________________

The order will be as follows :

[Please read in order to avoid spoilers of the other member's story. It isn't necessary though. Every story is a standalone, but just a fare warning if you don't want spoilers. Read in order then.]

In a relationship with Enhypen Jungwon

In a relationship with Enhypen Jay

In a relationship with Enhypen Heesung

In a relationship with Enhypen Sunoo

In a relationship with Enhypen Sunghoon

In a relationship with Enhypen Jake

In a relationship with Enhypen Niki