𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟏: 𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄 and the withering skeletons, each taking turns to strike him. However, Herobrine's initial target was fixated on the dragon; with a swift movement, he sprinted towards it and delivered a clean cut with his sword, weakening it.

The group was being approached by a swarm of withered skeletons, whose blades were covered in an ominous black substance. Sensing their approach, the dragon screamed and thrashed its body in an effort to fend them off. It sent forth a jet of purple smoke that stunned the approaching skeletons, narrowly missing the group in the process.

Ranboo commanded the dragon to destroy the towering obsidian portal that reached the skies, from which the withering skeletons were emerging. The dragon, obedient to Ranboo's command, flew with great speed and force, ramming its massive body into the obsidian structure.

The impact shook the portal, but not without consequence, as several withered heads were sent hurtling towards the dragon. Techno, displaying his incredible combat prowess, fought fiercely against the wither, keeping it at bay and preventing further attacks on the dragon.

As the dragon relentlessly rammed its massive body into the portal, its once shimmering light began to fade, losing its vibrant colors. The obsidian blocks cracked under the immense force, showing signs of imminent destruction. With one final powerful push, the dragon delivered a decisive blow, shattering the portal into fragments.

However, their victory was short-lived as a split second later, a series of powerful thunderstruck were unleashed, targeting the dragon directly. The deafening sounds reverberated through the land as the dragon's anguished cries pierced the air. In a rapid descent, it plummeted towards the ground, its body cascading through the sky.

In the middle of the chaos, Techno struck skillfully, removing the skulls of two withers. He instantly responded as he saw the dragon fall. He dodged danger with quick reflexes and a keen eye, missing the approaching dragon by only a few blocks.

As the dragon crashed to the ground, its massive body collided with the wither, crushing it under its weight. A brilliant light enveloped the dragon, illuminating the surroundings with an otherworldly glow. Techno shielded his eyes from the blinding radiance, barely able to catch a glimpse before the dragon vanished, leaving no trace as if it had never existed.

Ranboo's heart sank as he felt the connection with the dragon dissipate. He scanned the chaotic battlefield, desperately searching for any sign of the majestic creature, but it was nowhere to be seen. His worry deepened, but his attention was quickly redirected as Y/N's urgent shout broke through the chaos.

Reacting swiftly, Y/N tackled Ranboo out of harm's way, just in time to evade Herobrine's raised arm, which Techno promptly severed with a precise strike. Their momentary relief was short-lived as they watched in astonishment as his arm regenerated almost instantly, a display of his unnatural powers.

"What? That's unfair!" Dream exclaimed in frustration. Before they could recover, Herobrine swiftly punched Tommy in the face, sending him tumbling to the ground, clutching his nose in pain.

Y/N's gaze locked with Ranboo's, her voice filled with determination. "Get Tommy out of here, find a place to hide," she instructed, her tone unwavering.

"But what about you all? We need to fight, to protect each other," Ranboo replied with concern etched on his face.

Y/N cupped Ranboo's face, her eyes filled with determination and warmth. "Strength comes in numbers, but if there are too many of us on the battlefield, we can't protect each other. Too many have already fallen. We can't afford to lose more," she said, her voice firm yet filled with hope. "I hope."

Worry etched on his face, Ranboo nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation. He teleported himself and Tommy to a safer location, away from the ongoing fight. "Hey, what's up, big man-" Tommy's voice trailed off as they vanished, leaving the chaos behind.

With a determined smile, Y/N turned her focus back to the battle, joining Schlatt in dispatching the last two wither skeletons that threatened him.

As the last of the wither skeletons fell, the group faced Herobrine, their determination unwavering. Bad, Schlatt, Dream, Techno, Y/N, Quackity, George, Sapnap, and Wilbur all joined forces in a final showdown against their formidable enemy.

They attacked Herobrine with coordinated strikes, each landing blows to weaken him. Bad swung his scythe with unparalleled strength, striking Herobrine's side. Schlatt followed with a swift strike, aiming for his exposed weakness. Dream's sword danced through the air, delivering calculated strikes that disoriented Herobrine.

Techno unleashed his fury, his blades slicing through the air and leaving deep wounds on Herobrine's flesh. Y/N fought with unwavering determination, landing powerful strikes. Quackity's quick reflexes allowed him to strike with precision, exploiting any opening in Herobrine's defenses.

George and Sapnap fought alongside, their combined strength adding to the onslaught. George's arrows found their mark, piercing Herobrine's flesh and causing him to stagger. Sapnap unleashed flames upon their foe, searing Herobrine's skin.

Wilbur, with his unwavering spirit, joined the fray. His weapon of choice was his powerful words, his voice ringing with conviction and rallying the group. He struck Herobrine with his wit and intelligence, destabilizing his focus and weakening his resolve.

Each member of the group took their turn, striking Herobrine multiple times. With each blow, he grew weaker, his once intimidating presence diminishing.

In this battle for freedom,
their spirits aligned.