𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟒: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

𝐀𝐒 𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒, they found themselves lying in a hospital bed, the sterile environment contrasting sharply with the vivid memories of their recent adventures. A nurse entered the room and, upon seeing Y/N awake, a look of astonishment crossed their face before they hurriedly left to fetch a doctor.

Moments later, a doctor entered the room, wearing a concerned expression. They explained that each of their friend's family had been desperately trying to reach them, alarmed by their lack of response to phone calls.

The doctor went on to reveal the shocking discovery made by the police when they entered Dream's home – traces of poison had been found in their drink. The culprit remained elusive, and the police investigation had hit a dead end. Remarkably, Y/N had been in a coma for several months, and they were the last one to awaken. However, they learned that two days prior, Tommy and Ranboo had also regained consciousness.

The news of their survival was met with a mixture of relief and disbelief. Skeppy, who had awakened approximately half a month earlier, described the overwhelming sensation of dying and then returning to life. Gathered together, the group began discussing their shared memories of the Minecraft world and the battles they had fought. Each detail fell into place, reaffirming the reality of their extraordinary experiences.

Y/N didn't know if it was a good thing to bring it up to her mother or father, so she decided to just keep it a secret.

Curiosity piqued, they decided to log into Minecraft once more, only to discover a disheartening message. The game was scheduled to shut down in just one week due to a reported "bug" that caused persistent crashes. They realized that their time in the virtual realm was drawing to a close, leaving them with a bittersweet sense of loss and nostalgia.

With the impending end of Minecraft, the group vowed to cherish the memories they had made and to remain connected, bound by their shared experiences. Though their physical bodies had suffered, their spirits were resilient, ready to face the challenges of the real world once more. As they prepared to embark on their next chapter, they carried with them the indelible mark of their journey through Minecraft, forever changed by the bonds they had forged and the battles they had fought together.

Authors Note

The story has come to an end, I just want to say it has been fun, really. One day I suddenly just have this idea at night before I sleep, thinking every part of scenario of how it's going to come to an end, or like who's going to die next, lol. I do hope those who stayed and read this story till the end enjoyed it. I still am a fan of the Dream SMP even though it had ended, I still support each of them, I'm currently just watching QSMP now, lol. But I think that's enough story for now. Thank you!

Date started: 7/6/22

Date finished: 6/19/23