𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕: 𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ some fluff

𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘! Niki says getting the attention of everyone making them rush to the table, the smell of freshly cooked porkchops and steaks filled the air, the sound of water being poured from glass to another, everyone was sitting patiently at the dining table waiting for everyone to be seated and start eating. Soon everyone was finished Schlatt for some reason wanted to wash the dishes all by himself like damn that's a lot of plates that you're going to have to wash alone.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Ranboo POV

"I'm so fucking tired" Tommy says plopping himself to the bed, next to him was Tubbo who was already fast asleep. I chuckled "both of you were literally running all day" I said "and you were laying in y/n's lap sleeping" he replied. I sheepishly smiled rubbing the back of my neck with my hand, "what were you guys talking about anyway?" Tommy asked "well just some stuff" I said finally laying down on the bed.

I could tell that he wanted to ask me more but didn't want to pry I felt bad for lying to him, but I can't tell them, it's not because I don't want to but more like maybe I'm not ready, not yet anyways. The sound of the wind gently blowing and trees rustling through the window made me sleepy, I shut my eyes letting myself hear the faint sounds until finally getting some rest.

The feeling of my body moving, slowly getting up from the bed... and walking downstairs. A light creaking of the door can be heard, did someone opened it? The wind blowing coldly to my skin made me shiver for a bit, but my body decided not to care and continue to wherever it was going. I could hear muffled voices but couldn't make out any of the words I was saying, what am I even doing? Why am I outside? Am I talking to someone? . . .

It was quiet for a while until I heard the sound of the front door opening and faint footsteps of someone, I was snapped out of my trance when a voice called over me bringing me back in control of my body.

"Ranboo? What are you doing out here at this time of the night??" I turned around only to come face to face with Y/n, her wings wrapped around her body to prevent her from getting cold. "I- I don't know..." I said stuttering a bit feeling the harsh cold wind against my skin, I was just standing near the river for who knows why. I had goose bumps along my arms and legs knowing that I was so close to a body of water, and I could've fall even if I didn't want to. Y/n tapped my side, I forgot that she was here "we should go inside it's cold out here" she says gently grabbing my hands making me walk with her back to the house.

I sat on the sofa staring at the floor what was I doing out there? I was snapped out of my thoughts to hear water boiling, "want some cocoa?" she asked. I shake my head staring back at the floor, I didn't know how tired I was until I drifted off for a bit only to open my eyes again feeling that she sat close to me. "Are you going to tell me what happened or you're going to sleep first?" she asked, I shake my head again "I might sleep in here for a bit I don't really want to sleep in my room for now," I said.

"Then I'll stay here with you" she says standing up and going upstairs only to come back down with 2 blankets on her hand and another pillow on the other. I laid down on the couch trying not to think about what happened while fidgeting with my fingers, y/n seems to notice this as she placed her hands on mine showing me her precious smile. I can't help but feel safe like every time I'm with her I know that everything's going to be alright, she helps me clear my head and just forget about everything.