𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

ɢᴀᴍᴇ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ...

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴜɴᴋꜱ...

ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ...

𝚈/𝙽 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎

Y/N POV

Ughhhh shit my head hurts, where the hell am I? I look around my surroundings and I noticed that I'm literally in the middle of nowhere. What the hell... am I in a dream? I thought to myself, huh this feels familiar but seriously where the hell am I? As I'm trying to remember what happen I feel something in my legs, I looked down and oh- a pig, kind of reminds me of someone. Suddenly my head hurts, shit what now?

Flashback

I was getting ready for a party with my friends in Dreams House, everyone is gonna be there. I've met them online and we just kinda hit it off and after that we've been friends ever since. I checked the time and it was 7:32 PM the party starts at 8:30 so I still have a lot of time, I was going to go to Niki's house so we can go together (I know that dream lives in florida and is very far away but just think that they all live like 2-3 hours away)

- fast forward -

We were at dreams house and almost everyone is here I can see Bad, Skeppy, Dream, George, Schlatt, Sapnap and Quackity. After helping them get ready with the food suddenly someone rang the doorbell. "I'll get it!" said Niki, stood Infront of the door was Philza, Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, Ranboo, and Techno. "Ah yes the "family" is here, I said and hug them. "Hey there Woman" said Tommy, me and Niki chuckled, "Come in we were waiting for you guys" I said, "WOOHOO LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED, come on Tubbo!" said Tommy.

1 hour in everyone was having fun dancing and drinking,of course Philza said that ranboo, tommy and tubbo shouldn't drink yet even though their all adults and they were okay with it. I was hanging out with Quackity we were singing at the top of our lungs, "JUMP IN THE CADILLAC GIRL LETS PUT SOME MILES ON IT ANYTHING YOU WANT JUST TO PUT A SMILE TO IT, YOU DESERVE IT BABY YOU DESERVE IT ALL AND I'M GONNA GIVE IT TO YOUUU!"

"SHUT UP!" said tommy, tubbo was laughing while dream was literally wheezing at us, while George and Sapnap was just chasing each other "COME HERE SAPNAP, I'M GONNA KILL YOU" Wilbur and Philza was just talking while Schlatt was just drinking himself to death, LOL.

I was trying to look for ranboo and technoblade but I couldn't find them who knows they're probably outside. I looked at the clock it was almost 12AM damn time flies fast when your having fun, next thing I remember was probably passing out while niki was helping me to our room. Dream insisted for all of us to stay here for a couple of days since he had a lot of rooms, seriously just how rich is this guy? And after that I don't really know what happen.

- end of flashback -

Damn did Quackity or Schlatt put something in the drink or what maybe drugs? I chuckled to myself, anyways doesn't matter I just gotta get out of here, if this was a dream I'll probably wake up if I'm hurt right? I pinched myself but so far nothing was happening, huh should I just hit myself or what? After a couple of tries hitting, slapping, even punching my face nothing happened. "What the fuck is happening?"

Meanwhile on another side of the world...

𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎

𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎

𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎