𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓: 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ past few chapters were sad so here have some fluff

✧˚ · ..·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .‧͙⁺˚*・☾

𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 Tommy decided to close all the windows while hugging himself to prevent freezing to death, "it's fucking cold here what the fuck" he says. The rain is pouring hard wind blowing coldly, they have no fireplace and they have yet to make one so all they could do is make more blankets. Bad was making hot cocoa with the help of Quackity and Ranboo, while the others were huddled in the couch Philza and Y/n both have their wings out with a person each of their side for more warmth. "Next time can we please make a fireplace?" Tubbo says rubbing his hands together with Tommy doing the same "who needs a fireplace you got me!" Sapnap says with Dream and George staying close to him "Sapnap I swear if you fucking burn the house down, your ass is sleeping outside!" Quackity shouted.

Someone opened the door letting the wind come in for a bit making the others shiver "why is it getting colder?" George says "uh we keep knocking but no one seems to hear us, so we let ourselves in." Steve says making his way to the kitchen putting down something on the table "marshmallows?" Bad says opening the pack "fuck yeah!" Quackity shouted making Bad glare at him, "right sorry Bad" he says. Bad thanked Steve and Alex for the marshmallows before adding them in the mug and Ranboo giving everyone their hot cocoa, which made the others instantly feel better.

When Steve and Alex left after talking to them for 30 minutes, the others soon went to their rooms to sleep. Leaving Sapnap and Dream leaning into George shoulder sleeping, Wilbur and Techno on the table talking, Bad and Quackity with Y/n on the other side of the couch telling scary stories.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/N POV

I was starting to get sleepy while Quackity is telling a story when Techno found him and Schlatt in the jungle and they were scared shitless cause they thought that he was a mob that can open doors, I chuckled a bit before slowly closing my eyes only to get woken up again by Quackity "hermosa you should go to bed if you want to sleep" he softly said as he ruffled my hair.

Bad got out of the couch standing up and I did the same, "you should get some sleep too Quackity" I say to him before heading upstairs with Bad, walking up behind me and putting my blanket over my shoulder. I waited for him in front of his room, as he opens it ushering me to come inside. It was quite big, clean and not messy at all. The window was wide open making me shiver, "oops sorry 'bout that" he says closing the windows, "it's fine sooo do you have more blankets?" I asked.

"For what?" he asked "well you don't have any chairs in here so I thought I could just sit on the floor" I replied "what- you can just sit here" he answered patting on the bed. I sat on the bed facing the window the rain was almost coming to a stop, "so what're you thinking about?" Bad asked sitting beside me his back on the wall. "Nothing much just wondering what's gonna happen next I guess," I said as I heard him yawn making me turn and finally sat next to him.

"You should get some sleep, I'll stay here" I said "but what about you?" he asked I shrug "you ask too many questions" I say patting my lap which made him confused "put your pillow here."

"You sure?" he asked, and I nodded, once he was lying down, I started playing with his hair and continued even if he was already asleep. I still have to make plans for tomorrow I was thinking about going for a picnic with Bad in the field where the sunflower was to get some peace. Maybe I should invite Niki too, and Philza is probably tired with Tommy and Tubbo always making troubles for him, I quietly chuckled noticing that Bad is still fast asleep.