𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

In another side of the world...

𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎

𝚂𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎

Skeppy POV

Uhhh bad, you okay? I asked while looking around and noticed that it was actually night time, "I'm fine Skeppy but where are we?" Bad was confused and maybe a bit scared since it was really dark from afar he could see red eyes? Wait red eyes? 

"Uhhh Skeppy are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Bad looked at me we both nodded thinking were in minecraft, Bad was nervous they spawned at a really bad time wait why did they spawn at night time? Bad ignored the questions in his head when suddenly they heard a hisss, both didn't turned around they knew what that sound was so they ran together avoiding mobs.

3rd POV

WHOSH CLANK CLANK the sound of arrow flying past them, "KEEP RUNNING BAD!" Skeppy shouted not stopping until they find a much more safe place. "I SEE SOMETHING RIGHT THERE LOOK!" Bad pointed to the direction on what looked like a village, "LETS HEAD TOWARDS THERE!"

 When suddenly a creeper spawned infront of Skeppy going BOOM!

"SKEPPY!" Bad immediately stop and went to help Skeppy get up to which he notice that he wasn't hurt at all only a few scratches, still because of the adrenaline he didn't questioned him and both started running towards the village again.

______

Both have arrived at the village quickly getting some wheat so that they can turn it to bread, and went straight to one of the villagers houses. Both were panting hard their hearts beating loudly, they never expected this is how their day would go, yesterday they were just out partying and now their running away from mobs to which Skeppy almost thought that he died.

 "Skeppy are you okay?" Skeppy only nodded and looked outside to see if there's any mobs near them, "That was close too close" he said, the house they were in don't have any beds so Bad decided to get some.

 "Bad are you serious? What if you get hurt?" he wasn't gonna let Bad get hurt who knows there might be a skeleton lurking somewhere and suddenly shoots him, "i'm gonna be fine Geppy i'll be back before you know it" Bad left and Skeppy was just following him through his eyes in the window.

Philza and Niki's POV

"PHIL DID YOU HEAR THAT?" Niki was looking outside their balcony when she heard something exploded and saw two people running to the village. (they built a two story house next to the village in a hill so thats how she saw Skeppy and Bad)

"Hear what?" I asked while cooking some food, "I think I saw some people went to the village, what if were not alone maybe they're trapped in here like us?" Niki said while pacing back and forth thinking whether to go there or not, what if they're hurt? It looks like they might need help but it's night time, should I just go by myself?

Niki didn't realized that Phil has gotten close to her and called her 3 times, "Niki!" Niki jumped to which Phil apologized for scaring her "don't worry about it I'll check it out, you can stay here and wait for the food to cook we don't want the house to burn down" Phil said but Niki didn't want to be alone and she didn't want anything to happen to Phil so they both decided to wait for the food to finish first and then they'll go together.

They went out with torches and check the houses one by one, there was only one house left that they haven't checked yet. Phil also noticed that some beds were missing, they both have their stone weapons ready to attack just in case. Phil broke the door kicking it down and draw his sword ready to attack when-