𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐮𝐭

Technoblades POV

After gathering much more needed materials, going to bastions and stealing their stuff I finally got good items, an enchanted diamond sword, a crossbow, full golden armor, and a stack of arrows and some blocks. After trading all of the gold he now has enough obsidian to build a portal, so he did and light it up using a fire charge. Time to plant some potatoes was the last thing he thought before going in the portal.

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ...

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴜɴᴋꜱ...

I finally arrived at the overworld, and in a Jungle? Great just my luck and at night time he said to himself sarcastically, not knowing where to go he noticed that there are some trees gone on his right side "huh pretty sure jungles are crowded with trees" he went to the right unsheathing his sword just incase some mobs pop up.

 After running for a few minutes he notice a light, a house? maybe I'm not the only one here after all. As he got close he noticed two familiar people, "Is that who I think it is?" then he went closer to it.

╾╾╾╾╾

Quackity and Schlatt was just talking about what to do and how to get out of this game when suddenly, they heard footsteps... "Shhh Quackity shut the fuck up" said Schlatt, "THE FUCK YOU SAY TO ME!" he shouted but immediately covered his mouth when they heard another footstep, "you don't think hostile mobs open doors right?" he asked Schlatt "pretty sure not unless this is some different minecraft shit" and then the door opens.

 Quackity started praying in spanish while Schlatt was just cursing himself to death but stop when they heard a monotone voice, "what the hell are you guys doing" T said seeing the two acting weird..  

"TECHNOOO, god we thought you were a hostile mob" Quackity run up to him feeling relief that it was just him "techno your here too?" Schlatt asked and T only nodded while checking their chest "do you guys have something to eat or maybe some potatoes?" They both said no.

 The 3 men chatted asking each other on how they got here but it only lead to more questions, "so were stuck in here for who knows how long until we beat the game" T said

"But for what reason?" Quackity asked "who knows, where did you spawn Techno?" Schlatt responds looking at techno "I spawn at the nether probably has something to do with our abilites." abilities?

Both were shocked and asked, "how do you know that we have abilities?"

"I've been in the nether for a while I could even understand the mobs there" he replied.

Schlatt spoke up and decided that they should sleep for now and maybe talked about it tomorrow, Quackity has fallen asleep while Techno didn't bother sleeping and just kept watch, his voices has been getting louder after he went to the overworld. 

danger...                   run away                       protect..

must not let him..                potatoes                 E             BLOOD

He didn't know what it meant, what does it mean? who do I have to protect and from who? He decided to not think about it anymore, meanwhile Quackity had visions..

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

what the who? I saw two people in a house? looks like they're sleeping and a person practicing their sword outside, on the other side.. on the other side? 4 people stranded in an island torches all over.. no bed keep going... a group of people sleeping near a village... go on a person sleeping alone in their house? someone is watching her... 

ꅐꑛꆂ ꋫ꒓ꍟ ꐟꆂꐇ? 

did he saw me? 

ꋫꁹꌚꅐꍟ꒓ ꁒꐟ ꁸꐇꍟꌚ꓅ꂑꆂꁹ..

fuck I saw him unsheathe his netherite sword and stab me in my stomach... wha-

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Schlatt POV

I kept calling for Quackity to come down since the food was ready, but he didn't so I went upstairs and saw him shaking?

"Yo, you okay?" I kept shaking him but he just started shaking more, "QUACKITY WAKE THE FUCK UP" he woke up panting like he just ran a marathon or something. "You okay?" I asked him he look shaken up, "fuck I thought I fucking died" said Quackity it felt so real... "what felt real?" he asked but Quackity just looked at him he didn't know what to say.. 

"Hey we can just talk about this later, lets go down and eat some food first alright?" he nodded and followed me down,  "where's techno?" Q asked before Schlatt could answer T walked in looks like he hasn't gotten any sleep he thought to himself. I broke the silence by saying "food is ready lets eat" both nodded and went to their seats.

╾╾╾╾╾

After eating for a few seconds in silence Schlatt asked "so are you gonna talk about it?" while looking at Quackity, T didn't know what was going on so he asked "talk about what?" in his monotone voice before Schlatt could answer Quackity spoke.

"I had a dream or something I'm not quite sure.." he looked to both of them and continued "there were people, I don't really remember their faces it was blurred, some have houses sleeping while there was this group of people stranded in an island and there was this person I think they were alone and someone was watching her." Techno asked "so what happen next?" Both noticed that Quackity tensed up he was gonna tell him to not answer his question if he didn't want to but he continued.

"I saw  someone he was just standing near her bed, and then he asked who are you, I was shocked I didn't know if he could see me or not then he asked me to answer his question but I didn't  and then he unsheathe his sword and-.. he stab me, I thought I died" silence filled the room, they didn't know what to say.

"You had a vision" T said looking at both of them who only looked confused, "ever since I was here my voices was getting louder they were telling me something or someone like they were dangerous and to run away, the person that he was probably watching is someone we have to protect or what."

"What do you mean that we have to protect?" Schlatt asked T responds "what I'm saying is this person must be important and could be the key of getting out of here." "But what do you mean about the visions?" Quackity asked 

"Like I said we have abilities and yours is probably looking to the future that's why you have visions or dreams" Quackity have a feeling he was sure they weren't the only one here.

"So that leaves me I still don't know what ability I have" said Schlatt "I think you already know your ability" T said and pointed to his head "you're just like me a hybrid" wait now it finally make sense, Schlatt thought "so I'm a fucking ram huh" and they all started laughing.

w.c: 1.1k