𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐: 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜 𝟏𝟑

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖈 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖘𝖙 𝖔𝖋

cave noises,
metallic clinks,
splashes,
wind blowing, and
muffled bow firings.

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐊𝐄𝐁𝐎𝐗 𝐅𝐎𝐑?" Wilbur asked, as Tommy had requested that he build a jukebox to play one of the discs. "Where did you even get those?" he said, "I got it when we went to the cave." Tommy stared at him, his eyes sorrowful. Wilbur let out a sigh. "Don't worry, Tommy; I'll make you one," he says as he pats his back and walks over to the crafting table. "You need a jukebox?" Dream wanted to know startling Tommy. "Where the fuck did you come from?" he exclaims, pointing outside to where Techno appears to be examining and testing out the blade.

"I need it for my discs," Tommy said to Dream, raising his brows. "You have discs?" he inquired, clearly interested. "Yep, it's mine," Tommy said, as he and Dream looked down at each other. After a few minutes, Dream backed off. "Just wondering," he replies as he sees Wilbur approaching, "where do you want me to put it?" Tommy indicated upstairs, and both of them followed him.

As the three entered the room, Ranboo and Quackity gazed at them. "Just put it there, Wilbur," Tommy remarked, indicating the table next to them. Wilbur nodded and placed the jukebox. "Where are the discs?" he asked, and Tommy handed them to him, but Dream took them before he could. Tommy yelled, "Hey, give it back!" Dream inspected the discs, feeling a strange vibe from them. He looked at them for a few seconds before returning them to Wilbur. "Finally," Tommy sighed. Wilbur then pressed a jukebox button to play it.

Now playing Thirteen

1:23───ㅇ───────2:56

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

As the music begins to play, the five listen. It started with bells ringing or metal clinking, and it's just gotten crazier from there. As the disc continued to play, they felt something was amiss, as if they shouldn't be doing this, and it began to ring in their ears. They had no idea Philza had entered their room and was staring at them. "Mate, are you guys okay?" he inquires, but no one reacts, as if they were in a trance or couldn't hear him. He entered the room, passing them one by one while turning off the jukebox.

The five then return to their movements or listen to their surroundings. "What the fuck just happened?" Wilbur asks as they stare at each other, perplexed. "Philza?" Quackity asked, and Philza groaned, "What the fuck are you guys doing? There's literally a person sleeping next to you," he furiously exclaims, pointing to (Y/N) on the bed. He wiped his eyes with his hands. "I demand an explanation from all of you," he says as he walks out of the room.

Before Techno went by their room, they all exchanged glances. He sneaked a glimpse before going to fetch the jukebox. "What're you-" Before Tommy could finish what he was saying, he replied, "Philza's orders," and exited the room.

"Let's go, guys," Wilbur says as he pushes Ranboo and Tommy out of the room, followed by Quackity. Dream was only left alone for a little moment as he checked the room (Y/N) was staying in; it felt as if someone had been watching them, let alone her. "Dream, are you coming?" Dream whirled around to find Quackity at the door. "Yep, just checking something out," he said, looking at (Y/N) one more time before shutting the door and following Quackity downstairs.

・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

"Explain what the fuck just happened upstairs when you were supposed to be taking care of her!" Philza yelled at them as he paced back and forth at the back of the home, near Techno's potato farm. As he put his arm over Philza's shoulder and patted him, Techno encouraged him to calm down. He sighed as he stared at the five people in front of him. "Do you know how loud you were playing that disc? I could hear it from outside the house, and so could the others," Philza adds.

They were all surprised since they knew or assumed they were the only ones who could hear it because it wasn't that loud for them, more like it was incredibly quiet and had a low tone. "But it wasn't that loud for us, Phil!" Tommy said, and Wilbur groaned before ordering Tommy to stand back and explain what had occurred.

More than a couple of minutes later

"What do you mean you heard the music, Phil?" Ranboo asked, and Philza paused for a while before responding, "I was outside with Techno when Schlatt called me. He said that there was some shit he heard that was creeping him out, and Niki agreed with him. Sapnap, George, and Bad walked away with who knows where before I could go, so I went upstairs, left Techno alone, and discovered you guys basically just zoned out listening to that horrible music in the jukebox."

"Those discs, there was definitely something strange about them; they creeped me out," Dream remarked, while Quackity agreed with him.

Things were calm for a few seconds before they heard footsteps, which quickly evolved into sprinting. Techno remained alert the entire time, clutching the enchanted blade he had strapped around his waist. The others gazed at him, waiting for his signal if anything or anybody came too close, and when they did, Techno prepared to strike.

"AAHH!" The two people in the front screamed startling Techno, and whoever was in the back, which was Bad, asked, "What are you muffins screaming for?" Before Dream started laughing, "Why the fuck are you guys running?" Tommy interrupted, "We were chasing (Y/N) bird, and now it's gone," Sapnap says, chuckling.

Niki was sitting on the sofa when the door slammed open, sending Dande flying across the room. The bird flew past her and up the stairs. "Who was that?" Schlatt said, peering out of the kitchen where he was making cocoa. Niki answered, "(Y/N) bird," and Schatt hummed.

(Y/N) slept soundly for a time, but what was wrong? Dande realized something was wrong as it entered the room. She was sweating profusely and struggling to breathe. Was she experiencing nightmares or something else?

Whether it was a nightmare or not, it was a glimpse into the past, present, or future.

What's up with that?