𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎: 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ fluff

𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒, 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐎𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏. Bad didn't tell anyone what happened that night and just kept it to himself same with Technoblade. That morning y/ns bird dande told her a little bit of what happened that someone was in her room but didn't know who, she had a bad feeling that she can't shrug off, but she wasn't sure what it was. If only she can tell someone but can't especially that Ranboo hasn't even told Tommy or Tubbo yet who are the closest to him. She knew that telling someone about it might break his trust to her, but she has to tell someone, a person at least. So, she told Philza, the father figure of the group, she knew that she could trust him keeping the secret until they knew it was time to tell the others.

Techno heard what happened that night. He was going to talk to him but before he does, he decided to take a shower first. Untying his hair, he let it fall down reaching his back, taking off his clothes and placing his crown and mask on his bed. Turning the shower on he was met with cold water soon turning warm, he shampooed his hair first then putting conditioner on them and waiting for a few minutes before rinsing them clean. He grabbed a bar of soap rubbing it on the palm of his hands and lathering it on his body then rinsing again, drying himself off with a towel and putting it on his waist while stepping out. His hair dripping water on the floor while putting on new washed clothes, he goes downstairs mingling with others a bit before going outside to his farm checking what he planted.

"BLADE!" Someone shouted at him a familiar voice, the boy comes running at him "what do you want Tommy?" Techno asked, "uh do you know anything about Ranboo and Y/n?" He says while looking around making sure that no one is near them. Techno shook his head before turning back to the plants crouching, "you're lying I heard you and Phil talking at the kitchen yesterday while washing the dishes."

"You heard that?" Techno asked, "Of course I did I'm a fucking raccoon I have good hearing." Tommy stated crossing his arms feeling proud. "Well, I really don't know much about it, but I woke up last night Ranboo seems like weird or something and Bad was talking to him." Techno says while pulling out a couple of carrots and planting new ones.

"I see, lately I have been waking up some time in the night and his always gone." Tommy says placing his hand on his chin, "have you tried asking him about it?" T asked and Tommy replied "no, I don't know if I should but maybe I can ask Y/n?"

"I'll ask her about it." Techno said standing up and patting Tommy's shoulder before going back to the house carrying a couple of vegetables in his hands.

"Oi what you have there mate?" Philza asked "some vegetables that I harvested from the farm" Techno says placing them on the table and helping Phil put them in the barrel, "have you seen Y/n?" Techno asked still helping Philza.

"Yeah..." He says trailing off "did something happen Phil?" Philza looked at Techno before shaking his head "I think Y/n is upstairs talking with Ranboo" he says avoiding the question that Techno asked him. Techno went upstairs standing in front of her door hearing faint chatter until the door opens, revealing Ranboo and Y/n behind him.

"Uhm, am I interrupting?" He asked, Y/n shake her head "well thanks Y/n I'll go find Tommy and Tubbo now!" Ranboo says waving at her before going down the stairs. "Well do you need anything?" Y/n asked tilting her head at him "oh uh can we talk inside?" T says averting his eyes not looking at her, "mhm" she replied.

Y/N POV

Someone was knocking in my door, I opened it to see a tall man looking down at me "Ranboo?" I spoke. He looked haggard dark circles can be seen on his eyes "can I come in? I have something to tell you..." he says rubbing the side of his arm. I let him inside my room, my back on the wall next to the window while he sits down on my bed "what do you want to talk about?"

I already knew what he wanted to talk about maybe he's the person that came into my room last night? "I may have almost done something bad..." he says not meeting my gaze "I already knew that boo, it's fine you weren't yourself." I said "but what if something happened? What if I do it again to you or the others, what if I hurt any of you? What if-" I place my hands on both of his cheek lifting his face, tears can be seen pricking in the corner of his eyes, his green and red eyes meeting mine.

"I won't let that happen boo. I'll always stay by your side, okay?" I say wiping the tears now falling to his cheeks almost burning him, I press my forehead to his while holding both of his hands calming him down. "You okay now?" I asked, he nodded slightly sniffling. "Boo do you think you're ready to tell someone?"

"I think I'm ready, I'll tell Tommy and Tubbo first." He said, I nodded giving him a hug "don't worry boo, I'm pretty sure they will understand the reason why you kept it from them." I said fixing the flower crown on his head, smiling at him and he smiled back. On our way to the door Ranboo opens it and stood in front of my room was Techno.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"Y/n what're you hiding?" He says looking at me while I was looking outside the window, "what do you mean?" I asked. "You know what I mean, the reason why Ranboo was in your room." He walks up to my side leaning to the walls staring at my face while I avoid staring at back at him. "He just wanted some advice that's all-" I flinch a bit his face was now too close to mine, my heart was racing I was probably going to have a heart attack at how close he was to my face. I can see all his facial features that I haven't noticed before, "are you sure about that Y/n?" He was basically whispering my name in my ear which took me by surprise, "I'm sure Techie" I stood my ground not wanting to lose getting my face closer to his, our face was literally touching.

This took him by surprise too, "pl- please don't call me that" he says stuttering a bit and moving away a blush can be seen forming in his cheeks. "Whatever you say Techie.." I said chuckling but I soon got serious again "what makes you think that?" I asked. "Philza was acting weird, what did you guys talked about?" I averted my gaze to something else looking out the window again whistling low calling on my bird, he soon dropped down to my shoulder. I grab a couple of seeds in my pocket giving it to him, I sit down on my bed petting dande that was now on my lap.

"You promise me you won't tell anyone, not yet anyways, okay?" Techno nodded, I sigh and started telling him everything from the start. Seeing Ranboo at night acting weird, how he was in a trance, that he was being controlled, that I made him a crown, how he was in my room last night and what we talked about today that he was finally going to tell Tommy and Tubbo. "I also told Philza about it which is why he was acting weird" I said as I finished telling him everything.

"I see then I'll keep watch of him, just in case anything happens" he replied, "mhm thanks techno" I said. He stands up making his way to the door "wait, do you want me to braid your hair?" I ask, he looked at me I made a pleading face to him one that I'm sure he can't say no to "fine..." he replied walking back and sitting on the bed his back facing to me while I laid dande on my pillow, I grab a hairbrush entangling the knots in his hair.

I hum to myself; his hair was so soft as I was braiding it. Once I was done, I securely tied it with an elastic letting his hair fall down to his back seeing my work of art, I giggled "is it done?"

"Yep, go check it" I said he walked in front of the mirror checking it "it looks good, thank you N/n" I laugh a bit "no one has ever called me that" I said "well now were even" he replied. I rolled my eyes "okay tech, let's go down the others are probably looking for us."

"Shall we?" He says opening the door for me while we walk out laughing at each other.

A/N

Still cannot believe that it has been 4 months :(