𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕: 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦

𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐔𝐒 the people that were caught are being dragged to their cells, they were inside a building mostly made by obsidian and nether blocks with redstone torches all over the place. It was dark and the place gives eerily vibe a lot of people must have died here, will one so them too?

Several guards was stationed outside each of their cells or room, all of them have woken up confused and scared except for Techno just chilling probably thinking it's his day off or something.

Food was placed infront of them "don't worry it's not poison wouldn't want you guys to die yet before the madman comes," the person said before leaving. They were all eating in silence, they didn't even know what time it was there was no windows or anything that makes them see what's outside. After eating and sitting for who knows how long they finally feel asleep on the cold ground.

└─── Back to the others that escaped ───┘

Ranboo POV

I looked at y/n waiting for her to answer my question "don't worry boo." Was all she said not giving me a clear answer we were finally complete only for us to stray from each other again, I thought trying not to cry. I saw her give the signal to George, I told Tommy to tell the others to grab their hands while holding his wrist the same with Tubbo, when the barrier drops I focused myself to teleport them to safety far away.

A second passed and it was now quiet I open my eyes we were in a hill with Tubbo and Tommy by my side and infront was Dream, George, Bad, and Schlatt y/n was nowhere in our group.

"What just happen?" Schlatt says breaking the silence looking at me, "I- I teleported us" I respond.

"Where the others then?" Tubbo asked, I didn't respond instead I ran to the corner of the hill where I can slightly see where my friends are the others following me behind. "What are they doing, their gonna die!" Tommy shouted "WE SHOULD HELP THEM!" Before Tommy can do something Dream stop him.

"I'm not letting you do something stupid Tommy", "Fuck off Dream, what do you want us to do just sit here let them die!?" he shouted. "Well what're you gonna do Tommy!? SCREAMED AND CURSE AT THEM THINKNIG THAT'S GONNA HELP?" Dream shouted at him it was the first time we've seen him mad like that and Tommy was clearly hurt.

"Calm down Dream" George said grabbing him by the shoulder and pulling him away from Tommy, "we should all just calm down being mad at each other is the last thing we don't want to happen" I said nervously before turning my back to only noticed that my friends were being carried somewhere all passed out, I gulp this is definitely a bad day.

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐘 they finally made up and made a house near the cliff, thank god Bad was here or else they wouldn't be eating edible food. Dinner was served and they were planning what to do next, George said that he casted a tracking spell to one of their friends which is pretty smart. They agreed to train it's the least they can do not bothering to find diamonds, they knew that their best bet was their abilities.

While the others are training Bad was busy washing the dishes he still didn't know what his ability is, he wanted to help even thought he isn't really that good nor bad at fighting so he just watched them with Tubbo occasionally sitting beside him striking up a conversation to not make him feel lonely.

Technoblade POV

I was woken up by something loud like banging in the halls, suddenly one of the doors open revealing two people swords in their hands. "Get up" they said but I ignored them more like I was busy calming myself because of the voices, they really like me to kill them.

kill kill kill.. blood

death they'll hurt you

KILL THEM NOW

SMACK the sound of something slapping and the sting that I felt on my cheek got me out of my thoughts, "oh you messed up" I said "what did this bastard say? Couldn't hear him" he said to his partner and they both laughed.

Oh you both should laugh cause this is the last time you'll live, and with that I smash the chain on my hands to his head kicking the other one in his balls and beating the shit out of them, blood dripping on my hands, blood was everywhere, on the floor, on the walls, and on my face but I didn't care I'll fucking kill them.

Soon more guards came inside I tried to beat the shit out of them too, when an arrow hit my shoulder fuck probably arrow of weakness and I passed out.

╾╾╾╾╾╾╾

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 to the loud sound echoing in the halls, guards were entering the room to each one of them getting them to stand up to which they obeyed, I mean Sapnap could have just burn the chains so why didn't he? Cause the chains aren't really normal they're made of something else that stops them from using their ability.

Some of them were already walking out of their cells following them when one of the speakers made a static noise "10-33 on cell 04" some the guards immediately went to the cells, something probably happen.

"Eyes ahead keep walking" the guard says nudging Philza to continue walking, after a few turns they finally arrived to a very bright place some would think this is heaven, but if you asked the guards this is what they call hell.

There were a lot of brewing stand on the side, a chest with who knows what's in them, some tnt's in a table yep totally normal and of course lots of rooms. In the center there was a clock 1:07AM they all have the same thoughts, why did they woke them up at this time?

The guards nervously looked at each other signaling to leave this haunted place, leaving the others just standing there. A few minutes passed the door opens revealing Techno in a stretcher with chains all over him, before the guards could leave "why are we here?" Niki said one of the guards answered "the madman wants to see all of you," and with that they left.

In the very not so lit corner was a door that says "DO NOT DISTURBED" suddenly opens with a creaking sound making the others stare, and opening the door wide is...

A/N
don't forget to vote, thank you! LOL SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER