𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 the sun was shining through their faces making the 4 men woke up from slumber. Wilbur was the first one to wake up, he looked to his left and saw that Ranboo, Tommy and Tubbo was still asleep. They just slept on the sand since there was only one tree and not many sheep so they couldn't make a bed. Wilbur got up and sighed "good thing no mobs spawned, the torches did their work." He went to where the 3 were all huddled together and saw that Ranboo was already awake looking at his notebook.

" He went to where the 3 were all huddled together and saw that Ranboo was already awake looking at his notebook

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Ranboo POV

I was woken up cause of the sun shining to my face, I carefully move a bit to not wake up Tommy and Tubbo. Where's my notebook?  After looking for a couple minutes it was hidden in the sand, I started reading it since my memory is not good when I saw a shadow coming towards me I looked up and it was "Wilbur!" I looked at him and then he asked "already awake, I see" I nodded I carefully tried to get up but Tubbo and Tommy was now awake.

"Ughhh turn off the lights" said Tommy who didn't realized we were still in the island, "wake up Tom were still in the island" Tubbo said while shaking him gently. "Fuck I forgot" Tommy murmured and groggily stand up still with his eyes close. "The tree has grown, I'll go cut it down then we can make some boats to get out of here" Wilbur said and we only nodded, "do we have some food?" Tubbo asked looking at me "I think so, here we still have some chickens left" he thanked me and shared it with Tommy. 

╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 Wilbur came back with at least 6 woods and crafted them 2 boats, handing Tommy the other one. "We better go now, we don't want the rain to come for us" Wilbur said and putting the boats down in the water and started rowing while Ranboo is in backseat, and Tommy was with Tubbo on the other boat staying close to them. 

After rowing for a while they found a land, "look!" said Tubbo pointing to the plain land "finally I'm tired of rowing this boat" Tommy said who suddenly have an Idea to say "whoever gets there last will have to do everything from building a house to killing sheep's" while smirking and before the others can say anything he was already rowing fast with the help of Tubbo "HAHAHAHA SEE YOU LATER BITCHES." Wilbur started rowing faster too but in the end they came out last, "that was unfair you were already rowing before you get to finish what you said" Wilbur said who was exhausted after rowing that fast.

Wilbur and Ranboo started gathering resources, killing sheep, cows and chicken for food, cutting down trees and planting them back, and lastly mining stone. They agreed that they shouldn't go to deeper caves since it would be dangerous and they don't have any medical supplies, while travelling looking for a good land to build their house they heard some laughter through the trees. 

Wilbur immediately told the two, Tommy and Tubbo who has been laughing LOUDLY for the past few minutes to shut up, and suddenly it was quiet no one was moving until Tommy decided to open his mouth.