𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐰𝐧

On another side of the world...

𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚣𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎

𝙽𝚒𝚔𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎

Everyones POV

Ughhh shit mate, where the fuck are we? Phil said while trying to get himself up. "You okay Phil?" Niki was helping Phil stand up, damn am I really that old, Phil thought to himself. They were looking at their surroundings when Niki saw something from afar "Uh Phil do you see that?" Niki asked, Philza saw what Niki was pointing at, "Is that a village?" Niki nodded, "should we go there?" Philza nodded so they started walking to the village.

Meanwhile in another dimension...

𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎

Technos POV

I can feel the scorching heat on my body yet it doesn't hurt me, am I in the sun? I open my eyes and I was in hell or so I thought, I looked around and all I can see is the color red and that fire was everywhere, from the distance I can see something flying and then a thought comes up this feels familiar, too familiar... wait... I stand up expecting my surroundings, shit I'm in Minecraft am I?

Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulders, I turned around and it was a Piglin?? shit does it want to fight me? I braced myself when suddenly... "ɦɛʏ ʏօʊ օӄǟʏ?" what the hell did it just talked to me? "ǟʀɛ ʏօʊ ʟօֆȶ օʀ ֆօʍɛȶɦɨռɢ?" the Piglin asked. "Uh nope just looking for trees" I said and the Piglin nodded, so it did understand me so that must mean i'm a piglin right? "աɛʟʟ ȶɦɛ ȶʀɛɛֆ ǟʀɛ ɨռ ȶɦǟȶ ɖɨʀɛƈȶɨօռ" Oh thank you, but before I could say that it already left. Hmm I guess i'm all by myself, thats fine by me I wonder if they like potatoes though.

In another side of the world literally...

𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎

𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚗𝚊𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎

𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎

Everyones POV

"Get off me!" said George who was almost crushed to death by Sapnap and Dream, "chill out goggles" said Sapnap. "Shhh guys where the hell are we?" Dream asked, "why asked that you already know the answer dream" said George who just got up from the ground. "Minecraft? But why are we here weren't we just at my house?" Dream was confused at what was happening.

"Dream you sure Quackity and Schlatt didn't put drugs or something?" Sapnap said while laughing. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't do that Dream replied, "are we the only ones here?" George asked to which Dream replied "probably, we should get some resources though before night comes we don't wanna die don't we?" Both George and Sapnap nodded and started getting resources.

Again in another side of the world...

𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎

𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎

Everyones POV