𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧

𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 he was mad cause a long time friend of Steve is back, Alex and Steve were inseparable they have known each other before Enty came to the picture. With Alex back means that Enty can't manipulate Steve anymore because of this he tried to grab y/n's chain in steve's hand only for him to back away, "give me the chain steve" Enty says but Steve didn't listen before he can do something...

"What's happening here?" It was Alex who just open the door and noticed the intense tension, he tried to calm Enty down only for him to push her away. Enty managed to grab y/n's chain while steve was distracted, "I'm not going anywhere with you" y/n says "are you forgetting that I can kill you if I wanted to?" Enty gave her a dead glare but y/n wasn't scared instead she felt brave to take him on. 

Because of this Enty took out the remote and pushed a button making a sound bzzzzzzzzzzzzt! Making y/n collapse on the sudden electric shock going through her body, it was enough to to knock her out but it was all part of the plan. See for her to use creation she needed to see or touch what she's going to create to imagine it in her mind, for now y/n acted that she passed out making Enty carry her.

Steve acted his part out being mad and trying to get y/n out of his arms but failed, the doors closed indicating that both of them have left. Alex knew that Steve was faking it and Steve most have noticed the confuse face of hers before grabbing her hands and darted to the room where the group was hiding. He introduced Alex to them and began telling her what happened for the past few days that she left and what their plan is, Alex thought for it for a moment she knew that it was risky and if anything goes wrong a person could die but there was no choice so she agreed.

Steve gave the group some good armor, weapons and shield just in case and each of them 1 golden apples, while Alex went to the village to tell the people to evacuate far away and to do it without the guards and knights noticing them since they could be a spy for the madman. The People agreed not questioning why but they trusted Alex and Steve for a long time keeping them safe in the kingdom, and with that it slowly spread through the village without the guards knowing. 

They were ready to infiltrate the madman's building, everyone was invisible thanks to the invisibility potion but they have to hurry up since it can only last for 3 minutes. They knocked down some of the guards they encountered, trying to look for y/n to get her to safety and lure Enty out in an open field.

.·:*¨ ✘𖥸✘ ¨*:·.

Y/N POV

I heard the door close while Enty is carrying me, I didn't dare to open my eyes as I suddenly felt a shift in the air he teleported. I knew that we're already inside cause of the eerily feel and smell, a sudden shock woke me up before Enty dropped me to the ground I yelp out in pain when he grabs my head roughly looking straight to his glasses "don't you dare do anything stupid, or else I'll find your friends and kill them where they stand." He says before letting go of my head, I stand up shakily trying to calm myself I need to act fast or else. 

"Enty!" I called out his name making him turn to me before slapping his face making his glasses fall on the floor revealing blood eyes that I stared for a second, before kicking his balls and running out to the dark hallways and stopping myself in a corner calming my mind to think of the remote in my head. I could hear the loud footsteps and him cursing but I focused myself until I did it, removing the chains and the heavy metal on my neck there was a slight pain there was probably a bruise. 

I turn to run again only to be met face to face by Enty kicking me really hard making me slam to wall, I'm not dying today I thought to myself before imagining a diamond sword bringing back memories the chaos that I did, I shake my head swinging my sword to his head but he dodged just in time before trying to kick me again but I avoided it. 

I knew that I can't defeat him by myself so I decided to do what's best; my wings appeared casting a blinding light at him before flying away to the hallways and out the building looking for my friends, before an arrow flies pass me making me turn around it was Enty holding a bow and loading it with another arrow. I immediately drop down when an arrow flies pass where I was before, he rushed to me only to get tackled by Techno pushing him to the ground with Sapnap trying to light Enty on fire. 

I looked around to see my friends and Niki running to my side even Steve is here some sort of book in his hands, I got up to see Enty literally flying and blasting Techno and Sapnap to the ground everyone can see his blood eyes even Steve is shocked about it. Enty was circling his hands in the air making parts of the castle crumble down sending the chunk of blocks on us, I tackled Niki to the left the chunk of blocks missing us. 

Dust and smoke fills the air causing me to cough, I check my side "Niki are you okay!?" I asked "don't worry I'm fine what about you?" she asked "I'm fine that was too close" I said, helping her get up. I scan my surroundings trying to look for my friends under the rubble, Ranboo give me a thumbs up with Tommy and Tubbo by his side he probably teleported them, George is with the rest his barrier flickering before it disappeared, the only one missing is Steve. 

✧˚ · .‧͙⁺˚˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗‧₊˚.· .˚✧

Steve POV

This is bad I thought that he was weak but looks like he still have some power left in him, the castle walls were crumbling down forming on top of him sending it to my friends. I got away just in time trying to scan my surroundings when I saw a persons shadow "your plan is ridiculous steve do you really think that you can kill me?" Enty glared at me before grabbing my arms lifting me with him to the center going higher in the sky, "no matter what you do you can't defeat him there's no need for this Enty." I said looking at him "that's where you're wrong steve.." he says before letting go of my arm making me fall, I sighed this is where it ends huh.  

I thought that I was gonna die but looks like it's not my time yet, I felt someone wrap their arms around me I was slowly falling my feet touching the ground "you okay mate?", "Philza thank you so much" I said, someone clasped my shoulders making me turn around "steve! Please don't ever scare me like that again" Alex says she was sobbing "I'm sorry Alex i- i'm really sorry" I returned the gesture rubbing her back. 

"Steve.." I looked at the person infront of me "y/n please you're the only one that can do this" I say giving her the book, "steve- you know that I can't read this" she says. "Y/n I trust you I know you can, you're the worthy one" I said pushing the book to her hands,  she nodded hugging me "steve please take some of my friends with you" she says "you sure?" I asked. 

She nodded before going back to the group where shouts can soon be heard "you guys can't do this! The loud one says I think his name is Tommy, "Tommy please just listen were doing this to protect you" Philza says. I saw y/n give a signal to Ranboo and he grabbed my wrist and told me to do the same with Alex, I nodded before seeing him do the same with Tubbo and Tommy immediately teleporting us outside the wall before Tommy complains. 

Leaving the group of friends to fight Enty by themselves, I hope I made the right decision.