𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊?!" Philza was horrified on what Wilbur just did, y/n was now on the ground unconscious and her head was bleeding.

"What do you want me to do!? You're not thinking that I'm just gonna let you die, right?!" Wilbur said making Philza laugh "you didn't have to hit her that hard." After helping each other most of them have scratches and minor wounds, while y/n have burns and major wounds, she needed help right now. 

"I still have a bit of energy left, I can maybe heal her head a bit but then one of you have to carry me back home" "that's fine by me I'll just carry you" Dream said nodding for Wilbur to start healing her head and after a few seconds he passed out, bad helping him get on to dreams back and then they continue on their way heading back home. 

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

They finally arrived at the front of the house exhausted, it was almost 1AM everybody might be asleep but who fucking cares? They just fought for who knows how long, dream has been carrying Wilbur on his back and he isn't light he feels like his back is breaking. 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK Sapnap was knocking on the door well more like banging on the door, rushing footsteps can be heard and opening the door stood in front was Schlatt who was still awake. He was gonna be mad but then he saw y/n in being carried bridal style by Philza and Wilbur passed out on Dreams back, he quickly opened the door wide to let them all in. 

Philza placed her on the couch while Dream just let Wilbur laying on the floor "I'm not carrying him upstairs my back fucking hurt" he said, 6 people come rushing downstairs it was Techno, Niki, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo and Skeppy of course George was nowhere to be found that guy sleeps for hours.

"You guys were still awake?" Phil asked "well who won't be awake when you suddenly hear someone fucking banging on the door at 1AM" Tommy said making Bad say "language.." quietly.

"Why are you guys hurt so bad?" Niki asked while checking their wounds, who then saw y/n on the couch looking much worst than the others. "Look we can explain this tomorrow, for now can you heal her first?" Philza sigh rubbing his forehead. Niki nodded and made her way on the couch and started healing her, while Sapnap and Quackity carried Wilbur upstairs to his bed. 

Niki pointed to where the food that she cooked and baked was, gesturing for them to eat it to heal while she tend to take care for Y/n who is now looking better. "That's all I can do I can't do anything to her burnt wings it has to heal and grow back by itself" she said getting up to find some bandages, cleaning the wound and gently wrapping it around her wings. 

There were some feathers on the ground that had fallen from her wings "I'll clean that up" Tubbo said who went to grab a broom only to be taken away by Tommy who insisted to clean it up, "well that's a sight I never thought I see" Dream said looking at him making the others laugh. 

"Well at least I'm helping dipshit" Tommy cursed at him Dream responded "look you don't wanna carry Wilbur on your back for HOURS literally hours" turning his back and going upstairs to sleep. Leaving Tommy, Ranboo, Tubbo, Techno, Niki and Philza with Y/n after a few minutes Bad and Skeppy followed going upstairs to rest. 

"Will she be okay?" Tubbo asked he was worried.. well all of them was, Philza was still processing what just happen to Y/n not hearing what Tubbo just asked making Niki answer it "she'll be fine she just need to rest for awhile" 

They all nodded after that the trio went upstairs trying to get some sleep again, Philza looked at Y/n again noticing that her eye wasn't bleeding anymore "did you heal her eye?" he asked "no, she didn't have any wounds on them I just wiped the blood of on her face" Niki replied, this only confuses Philza more he clearly saw her face crying blood...

"You should get some rest Phil" Niki said placing her hand on his shoulder before hugging him "I will Niki, thank you" and with that she went upstairs going to sleep leaving only Techno and Philza beside y/n. 

"Look Phil whatever you're thinking right now, stop them and get some rest you really need them" Techno said while looking at Philza who was clearly tired, "I'll just stay here for a bit then I'll carry her upstairs" Techno shake his head pushing Phil away from y/n gesturing him to go sleep "it's fine Phil I'll do it now get some rest" "thanks mate" Philza went upstairs leaving him with Y/n.

Technoblade POV

I didn't know why I decided to stay with her normally I hate taking care of people I was never good with it, but for some reason I just did. I was looking at her still asleep she looks pretty..          I stand up in shock, "what the fuck did I just think? Maybe I need some sleep too I said to myself taking off my mask I continued to admire her for a few minutes until It was time for me to carry her upstairs. 

I lifted her up carefully carrying her upstairs in her room bridal style and gently laying her down making sure not to hurt her, I tucked her in my fingers brushing her hair away from her eye she looks so in peace like nothing ever happened.. I didn't even know that my face was close to hers so I kissed her forehead walking out of her room and closing the door quietly. 

What the fuck did I just do I thought to myself bringing my hands into my hair, if someone saw me right now blushing it won't be good so I quickly went in my room shutting the door turning my back on it. "I really must be crazy" I decided not too think too much about it anymore taking off my cape, changing in much more comfortable clothes and laying in bed trying to get some sleep but failed. 

crush...             you like her don't you?

blood goddess..         blood for the blood goddess!

Shut up the voices always comes up at the wrong time, after moving from left to right trying to get comfy I was finally in a comfortable position and fell asleep. 

but do you really think that after what they did they can just sleep peacefully?

haha no, while the others were busy fighting, he was watching closely but still staying hidden from the start to the end where they were in the house treating her and carrying her back to bed, he was watching it ALL.

꓅ꑛꍟꐟ ꒓ꐇꂑꁹꍟꁕ ꁒꐟ ꉣ꒒ꋫꁹꌚ

ꀭꐇꌚ꓅ ꐟꆂꐇ ꅐꋫꂑ꓅ ꐟ/ꁹ ꂑ'꒒꒒ ꁍꍟ꓅ ꐟꆂꐇ ꃃꋫꏸꀗ

w.c: 1.1k