Chapter 11: End Of Raynare Arc

Start from the beginning

Rias starts explaining to the Shitori about the current situation, after 5 minute have past Sona is deep in thought after hearing everything "So I'm guessing you and your peerage are heading to the church tonight?" she asks making the red haired nod "... What is the real reason you came here Rias something tell me there's more than that?" Sona cross her arms looking at the Gremory "I came here to warn you" Rias reply in a serious tone surprising the two "Sona you should know from what I told you that Nawin-kun is not someone that can be controlled... he's more of a wildcard compared to Issei-kun... " the Gremory said, Sona looks at her friend then her face turn to shock finally understand what she's implying.

"You're saying he will come and attack me?" Sona ask making the Gremory shrug "That I cannot be certain but the possibility is high that he will come after you when he finds out what happened to Lucy" Rias said, she looks at her friend face and see no panic or fear just confidant making her smirk.

"Sona I hope you aren't getting too confidant... trust me if Nawin-kun makes you his enemy you will regret what you did" the red haired said surprising the Shitori and Tsubaki "If you think his too weak to be of any trouble then you're mistaken... That boy already defeated two fallen angel by himself and he did it in his first week of being a devil, without doing any contracts" Rias inform shocking the two.

"There's also one thing I've learned even though I've only known him in a short period of time... you do not mess with his family" Rias finish looking at her childhood friend shock face. "If he is that dangerous and uncontrollable then why didn't you kill him before he could become a stray devil" Tsubaki said then immediately regretting it when she sees Akeno glaring at her, yellow aura start forming around the raven haired, lighting start sparking from her hands.

"I will warned you Tsubaki-san badmouth about Nawin-kun one more time and you'll regret it" Akeno said in a deathly tone sending shiver down Tsubaki who nods as sweat start falling down from her forehead.

"Akeno I think she gets the massage and I'll say the same thing to you Sona even though Nawin-kun is a wildcard, he is still family and I will protect him even from you" Rias inform "I suggest you prepare for the worse Sona... because I think even me and my peerage won't be able to stop him when he finds out... for all I know he is already getting suspicious of things".

"Rias If he really does try to attack me it's only self defense that I will hurt him... I'm not going to hurt him unless he comes and attack me" Sona said looking at the red haired "Why are you defending him when this is his entire fault to begin with" She ask "Sona... Didn't I warned you what could happened if you get Lucy involved in this" Rias said "But you went with your plans anyway... for someone who thinks of strategies first that was a stupid move and that's the reason why I took Nawin-kun side and protect him... it's only natural he would protect his family" after saying that the red haired stands up and leave with Akeno.

End Flashback

"Huh that was so unlike me but I at least give Sona a heads up of what could happen in the future" Rias mutter then looks out the window to see the sun starting to rise "I need to get some sleep, it won't do any good tonight if I'm half asleep... Nawin-kun ever since you joined my peerage you sure been keeping me on my toes haha guess that something I like about you" Rias giggles then stand up and heads to her own room.

Time Skip Night

Late at night in the town of Kuoh a figure can be seen walking to the church the person is wearing a short-sleeve black jacket that reach down to his knee while keeping it unzipped. Underneath he wears a dark silver shirt, black long jeans with black buckled boots and in his left arm he wears a black glove with a white dragon image embedded on the center.