-Chapter 18-

We got it. Tudun. We got it. Tudun.

1k. Wish I had that much money.

-Mari

_______________-

"Alright. In the light of what happened, I think you should know that I can't die," you confessed, gaining a confused look from the guy. "I'm serious."

"[Name], I beg you, if this is your coping mechanism after being almost killed, then you should really consider changing it-  And Bonnie moved again, shit," he said, almost annoyed.

"I can also talk with ghosts. But honestly I don't care if you don't believe me, it doesn't matter because I'll still continue to do that!"

Jeremy sighed, as he put the pieces of hair falling in in face in a little ponytail. "That sure will help you with credibility. And what does even mean that you can't die?"

"It means that I died, twice, and survived thanks to Charlie's ghost. Look out for Chica too, I'm hearing noises from the kitchen."

He wanted to talk back, but quickly stopped. "You know what, fine, you're immortal and can talk to ghosts,-"

"I'm not immortal, I just have an higher regeneration system."

"Well... It's not really like that either," Charlie joined the conversation, sitting inside the opened locker behind the chair.

"What do you mean it's not like that?!" You exclaimed.

"Who the hell are you talking to?" Jeremy asked, still with his face attached to the monitor of the cameras, trying to find Bonnie, now that Chica was in the kitchen.

"Charlie's ghost, but that's not important now. WHat it's important is that you know that Afton stabbed me in the stomach and I dropped dead on the floor, then I woke up again in a puddle of blood only to call for help, then I saw Charlie and she told me that she was the one to wake me up after I died. I went to the hospital, I saw Chris too, she told me about something called Remnant, my wound healed completely and now the dead kids are trying to put us inside suits!" You said all in one breath.
Insanity already had taken you in days ago.

At first you didn't know if you had to tell him at that moment, but after you felt lighter, as when you freed yourself from a boulder in your chest.

Even after everything you said, he looked confused and worried about your mental health more than your physical one.

"I would gladly give you a demonstration, but there's another killer bunny on the loose right now, trying to hurt us both." You concluded the argument for the night. "Where is he now?"

"I don't know, he got out of the closet but I can't see him anywhere on the cameras."The boy said, switching between the cameras, finding out that also Chica got off the stage and now was staring menacingly at the camera in the bathroom.

As Jeremy continued checking on the monitor, you both felt that something was in front of the door in the left hallway.
You held out your hand to Jeremy, whispering for the flashlight. The door was right behind you, so you needed to not make any sudden moves.

Slowly he passed it to you, and only then you turned around and flashed the hallway.

"Holy shi-!" Started the guy, before you immediately closed the door. You turned around with a surprised face.

"At least we found Bonnie." You said, checking from the little window if he had gone away.

"Alright, new plan. You check the cameras, I check the hallways, with this flashlight, not the one on the doors. I don't have the key for the power room, so I can't just go and turn it back on." You said, peeking from the right door to see if the yellow bird was coming. Luckily, she wasn't.