-Chapter 26-

IF YOU HAVE THREE DOLLARS... three dollars, and you take away two, how many dollars do you have?

*thinks* 26?

*slams head on the table* NOOOOOOOOOOO

-Animation between Funtime Freddy and Baby.

___________-

After an hour, the bear was still behind the door, and he wasn't showing any signs of leaving. You passed the entire night with the right door closed, and luckily for you you only needed that to survive, now that the "left dangers" weren't dangerous anymore, and were now playing in the dining room.

Jeremy told you countless times to go home, but you couldn't bring yourself to, after what happened the night before. In the end, as the clock striked the end of the night shift, the guy was already outside the building, leaving his place for the morning shift. As for you, you were ready to go home and sleep, hoping that the nightmare wouldn't come again.

"Not so fast zombie girl," Jeremy blocked you from going anywhere.

"Weren't you the one that told me to go home hours ago? Countless times?" You asked him tiredly. You weren't in form to start a bickering.

"I don't think you've seen your grave from the tree, right?" Now you were really interested in what he wanted to say. Did he see you at the funeral? And if so, did someone else do it too?

"Come on, let's go. Then I'll leave you to your life until tonight." Still holding your wrist, you couldn't do anything but accept, otherwise you would probably find him outside Henry's house in the afternoon.

You both went inside his car and drove to the cemetery, still not knowing why he was so eager to show you your own grave.

When you arrived at the exact place, your attention was more drawn to the grave next to yours, Charlie's. Two years have passed since everything started, yet it felt like nothing, like it never started and will never end. Things only took the worst turn, and it seemed like your whole life was just that, a series of wrong turns.

But maybe it was, at least your new life, the one that started after you regained consciousness at the hospital. Dead for all, alive for few.

"You might want to look on your left. I might cheer you up."

On the verge of crying you shifted your attention to your own grave, and were surprised by what was written on it.

"[Name] [Last name].

The Kind Ghost of Hurricane that will forever stay."

"I guess I really am a ghost now, am I?" You said, sitting in front of the stone plate, looking carefully at it, as if the words were going to disappear.

"You might have been a real one if Charlie wouldn't have helped you." Silence filled the morning air after he spoke. You heard shuffling from behind, only to see Jeremy laying down the grass. " It was Michael's idea to put that. He said that you were proud of that title even before you learned what it meant."

You smiled, "Of course it was... He would call me the Ghost even after we were together."

Moments of silence passed between the two of you, with the only thing filling in was the hustling of the leaves moved by the morning breeze.

"Since I started helping you with the kids, sometimes I wondered what would have happened if I wouldn't have listened to my parents," Jeremy said, still lying on the grass.

"And?"

"I've came to the conclusion that Michael would have known that you were alive."

You chuckled, "That sure is a jump to conclusion. How so?" You said, turning around to him.