-Chapter 5-

Is it just me or does the Michael 3d model looks like Scaramouche from genshin? Especially the kid one.
Like, does an anemo vision work only with a dead friend or dead families work too? But then, would it work on Michael because, you know, he's a bit purple in the end.

-Mari

____________________-

Strangely, unlike the entire house, Alyssa's room was similar to yours, except for the colors. While yours was of a wood color and gold, more like a faded yellow, hers was pastel green and white. Very different, but it was still a nice combination of colors.

She told you to sit on her bed and wait for a few seconds, and entered her wardrobe. Yes, entered. If the room was small it's because there were two other rooms attached, the bathroom and the wardrobe.

"Why did you ask me to come before the party?" You asked the girl, still inside the wardrobe. It seemed like she was choosing something to wear.

"Because it's a costume party, and I doubt you even have an attire for a normal party."

"You... didn't have to be so direct you know? I'm still learning how society functions."

"Oh...yeah I forgot you're the Ghost, but this is how best friends talk, so sorry not sorry."

Your heart skipped a beat at the word. Best friends... It has a good ring to it. I like this word.

You started smiling a bit, when you remembered the question that has been bugging you all the time.

The Ghost, an unknown person that everyone saw, but at the same didn't. A supernatural entity that made everyone forget about her even when they were talking.

A nice kind of ghost, the one that protects you from demons and monsters, giving the poor humans objects that repel their anger and despair...

Or at least that's how poetic Jamie explained to you.

Apparently people loved the kind Ghost of Hurricane, technically your full name, because you were kind to them. Helping and giving homework when they asked you, in case the teacher asked for them.

It was enough for you not getting anything in change, leaving you alone was the prize for you.

Instead, after four years, you found out that there's some kind of cult revolving around your fantasy character.

...

Which probably explains why Michael isn't aggressive towards you. He has a big ego for a bully, but he wouldn't dare to go against the entire school just because he slapped you.

"You know, I like my status as the Ghost, do I really have to change that because of a party?" You asked her again.

"Not my fault you accepted in a millisecond when Afton asked you." After what you felt were hours, Alyssa finally got out of the wardrobe, holding a few dresses in her arms. "If you didn't want to come then you should have thought about hanging out with him at school."

"I know, but I guess it was the adrenaline of the moment, and I promised someone that I would at least try to befriend him."

She looked at you carefully, furrowing her eyebrows as she was thinking, walking closer to you.

"[H/c]..." She mumbled, as she took a strand of your hair. "[E/c]..." She continued, this time inspecting your eyes closely. She stood up straight again and smiled. "Well, lucky for you I know a lot about your man, probably more than he knows about himself. I appear to be Jamie's childhood friend before being his girlfriend, so hanging out with his group of friends was a daily occurrence."