-Chapter 9-

Yay, the death part is finally here, just a few more chapters and the story will be finished, wohoo...
Nah kidding, kids need to die, were in the FNaF universe after all.
I won't stop until I reach "A Kid Breached Security."

-Mari
_______________-

∼∼∼

7 years ago
∼∼∼

It was a summer day in 1974. This was the year Fredbear's diner opened, but most importantly, the year you found your first friend and love.

You and your mom had moved here from your grandparents' house, so you had to leave the few friends you had back there. It was really difficult to get them, because they were the ones that dragged you in their group, so now you didn't know how to make friends at all and had no one to rely on in this new city, except your mom of course.

"[Name]! Get downstairs, the neighbors want to meet you!" You heard your mom say from the front door.

You looked out of your window, spying the new people before meeting them. A father, a mother, an aint probably and a little kid, who was holding a plate.

You thought that meeting him might have brought you a new friend. If it was like this, then making friends wasn't so hard after all.

You rushed downstairs, like your mother told you to, and hid behind her when you went outside.

The parents looked surprised when they saw you, which was new to you. The town where you had lived until now was smaller than this city, so everyone knew about your mother's situation, and honestly no one cared. But at that moment you realized that your life wasn't that normal as you thought.

"What a lovely daughter you have, what is your name sweetie?" The mother asked, looking at you. You didn't say a word.

"She's [Name]. She's a very shy kid, I hope you don't mind." You saw your mother smile, that kind of smile she does when she's teasing someone. You almost burst out laughing, before remembering that the people in front of you were strangers.

"Of course not, it's really cute...[ //////,] why don't you and [Name] go play together?"

"Alright!" He handed her the plate and took your hand, before rushing off to who knows where.

"W-where are we going? I can't go too far away from my house!" You exclaimed, looking behind you the figure of your mother slowly shrinking from the distance.

"Don't worry, we're just going to the playground. It's just around the corner, come on!"

It's hard to believe it, but for you this was a new thing. The friends you had were only at school, and you always went to the park with your mom because you liked it more.

But now you were being dragged away, so you had no choice but to go with that kid. It was a fun thing nonetheless. It felt like you had made a new friend. 

"Oh no..." The kid sighed, getting up from the ground. By the time he did it, you were already there for two hours.

"What is it?" You asked, turning around in the same direction he was looking at. A trio of two boys and a girl were laughing while walking towards the swings. Always the same age as you two.

"The troublemakers are here. My mom always told me to stay away from them, so you should too."

"Oh, if you say so." The frown he had transformed into a smile.