-Chapter 25-

I'm about to kill hundreds and start a war in Detroit Become human as Markus, rob stores with a gun as Kara, and living a happy life as an adopted son as Connor.

Feelin' good.

-Mari.

________-

Arriving at the building you noticed that Fritz's car wasn't there, instead Jeremy's was taking its place. You were surprised by his commitment to the cause, or perhaps he just wanted to get out of this mess as soon as possible.

Inside, every animatronic was in its place, and the lights were still on. It was only 10 minutes away from midnight, so the automatic switch didn't deactivate them already.

"Oh amazing coworker! Where are you~?" You sang, swaying your way towards the office.

"You sound awfully happy for someone that has officially died." He yelled back from the room, almost having a heart attack when he checked the lights and found you against the window.

"I've got rid of the worst and placed it in the storage already." Your eyes lit up when you realized who he was talking about.

"My dear Foxy. What made you do all of this though? Coming here early, bringing Foxy to the storage... It's strange." You said, leaning into the door frame.

"I really don't like it here, at all."

"Yeah you're right sorry. I would ask you to switch places so you can be "safer", but it might be kinda hard when you know nothing about mechanism and stuff," you continued talking, noticing tha he was really focused on the cameras. "Are you ok?"

"Tell me again, how does that regeneration of yours work?" He asked, ingoring you.

"I think it's a cell thing, and they just heal faster... Maybe that's why I always need to cut my hair... But anyway, why did you ask?"

"So you can still feel pain, is that it?"

You looked at him in confusion. "Yes? Like normal. Are you planning on murdering me or something?"

"No, no, absolutely not, I would never... I mean, not again, but you get the point," he concluded, not even looking you once.

"Not really, but I think you might need a little of space... So I'll go to Foxy. Yell if you need a decoy." Awkward by the conversation you walked away.

"[Name] wait, I- and she's gone. Great." He tried to call you but you walked straight into the storage room to start the operation.

"You really messed up there, Jeremy. You don't even know the basics of dating: do not date girls already committed to a relationship." Charlie laughed, knowing that he wouldn't answer.

"WHere did you even get the idea?" Jeremy responded, leaving the little girl speechless.

"Yeah I know, I discovered it yesterday with little Jeremy, after being stuffed in a suit. Shocking isn't it?"

"It was only 4 am, how did you manage to get out of there? Nobody saw you, right?" Charlie asked, her head going back and forth from the office to the storage room, in case you were in trouble.

"I just did. It was painful, that's for sure. I should thank you for the high regeneration though, it really helped me back there."

"It wasn't her. It was me." Little Jeremy came back from who knows where, with a smile on his face. "[Name] got Charlie's part of soul, Michael got Chris' and you got mine. We Jeremys gotta help each other, no?"

The Kind Ghost of Hurricane (Michael Afton x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें