-Chapter 31-

I'm back babygirls.
You thought I would forget about this story, well you're SO FUCKING RIGHT I DID, but now I'm here and I have to push through.

See you at the next chapter babygirls.

-Mari

______________-

William Afton was dead, hopefully.
You were still a ghost, unfortunately.
Michael was nowhere to be seen, luckily.

You spent more than three decades discovering everything that you wanted to know, but you gained nothing from your research. Except that you aged ten years slower than normal people.

You were 23 years old, while your friends were 50; if your mother had another child, then hopefully she would have little grandchildren running around the house like she always wanted to.

Jeremy... was still in a coma since the incident two years after Afton's death.

He was curious about the new animatronics, but he wasn't fast enough when one of them bit off a piece of his head. It was like the first time all over again.

That was the time when you stopped seeing Charlie. She was slowly becoming more transparent as the days passed, until you could just feel her presence, especially near that Puppet of hers.

Funtime Foxy's cousin was there too, but it was completely messed up by the kids, and you had a hunch that it was its fault for that bite.

Many times you also wanted to go and see your mother, after all you just looked at her from the window of your house sometimes in those 30 years. But nothing else.

It has been hard not having someone to talk to like you did before, you felt more alone than you ever did. Before anything happened, only the thought of that scared you, and now you were living it. It's like that nightmare you had all over again, but this time it was real, it has been and will continue to be real.

Until you put an end to this thing.

"Oh [Name], here to see your father again?" The nurse at the reception asked. "You're later than usual, what happened?"

You took off your soggy hoodie of the jacket. "The bus from Hurricane got slowed down from the rain."

After Jeremy went into a coma, he got brought to the hospital in the city, but as years passed it was strange for a person to stay young like you, so if you wanted to see him again you had to transfer him to a hospital outside of the city.

"Do you need something to dry yourself?" She asked.

"No I'm fine, I'll be quick anyway, I just came here to say goodbye. I don't think I'll come here any more, I have other things to take care of." You needed to let him go, otherwise people would start to get confused by the growing age gap.

"Oh... Then go on, I won't take much more of your time." You nodded at her to thank her, and you went on your way towards his room.

He was the only person in the room. The window and curtains were still closed even if it was the early evening, so that means that the staff here is slowly forgetting about Jeremy, or they just gave up on him.

You sighed and opened the curtains, just to look at the gray sky outside. Pretty much it mirrored what you had been feeling for a bit of time.

"Did I ever tell you I like when it rains?" You asked his sleepy body. He couldn't respond, but you always hoped that at least he listened to you.

"There's no particular reason, I just like the smell of the drops hitting the ground. It's refreshing." You smiled as you opened the window ajar, just to take a deep breath.