-Chapter 23-

Nahh man, people say that Help Wanted is difficult af, but in the OG fnaf 1 that mf Bonnie wouldn't leave my door. The AI was having too many bad rolls.

Nevermind, those mf Plushbabies exist. Now I know why it's difficult.

-Mari

___________-

The first problem to overcome was getting into the house. It was probably around 4 am, so you were sure that Henry was asleep like a normal person.
He wasn't of course.
As soon as you discovered the unlocked window, you entered from there, trying to make as little to no noise.

But when you entered, the lamp in the room immediately turned on, revealing Henry sitting on the armchair next to the light.

"I didn't sneak out to go to a party, if you want to know," you joked, but the man's expression didn't change.

"Doesn't your shift finish at 6 am?"

"In my defense, that's not my shift, and I didn't go there to be a night guard, but for something a little bit more... gorey."

As he was starting to talk again, he started sniffing the air, and he immediately got up from the armchair. "Why do you smell of blood?" He went closer to you, inspecting your sleeves. "Nevermind that, why is there blood on you? [Name], what did you do?" He sounded concerned, as he should.

"The bodies of the kids are inside the animatronics' suits... I took out one of them today." You explained. "There are five, and one of them is probably inside of Freadbear, but I don't know where they stored him."

The man yawned. "It's probably with Springbonnie, stored for parts together. I thought it was obvious."

"No... I saw where Springbonnie was stored. Fredbear isn't there, but I don't know why." As the man yawned again, you started to think about something that didn't regard the plan.

"You should go to bed. You didn't need to wait for me. You still need to attend my funeral tomorrow." You smiled at him, putting a hand on his shoulder and leading him upstairs.

"I wasn't, I just couldn't sleep. Maybe I was worried about you, even if I'm starting to believe you when you said that you had powers. After all, you can talk to Charlie."

You left him after the stairs, and you both went into your respective bedrooms, one to sleep, and one to fight again.

After falling asleep you arrived back there inside your room, or at least what it looked like in your nightmares. The clock was still on the drawer, showing 12 am as the pitch black night resetted, and the flashlight was next to you in the bed.
You immediately took it and looked under the bed, and the Springbonnie plushie was there like last night. You also went to look inside the closet, that you couldn't really analyze before the second-... third death?
Another plushie was there, of the same character.

After checking under the bed again, you went towards the still open door and outside there was the same background. You would see anything as long as you pointed the flashlight towards the plushie, but there was nothing if you wouldn't.
You went to check again under the bed, and the plushie was there. The closet, and the plushie was there. The hallway, and the plushie was there.

You continued to do it as you thought about how you could die in here. Last night you were looking at the closet, then Springbonnie killed you. In the hallway there's a Fredbear plushie, so the only way he could have "spawned" inside the room was with the plushie under the bed.

So if you continued to do that until probably 6 am, like the night shift at the pizzeria, maybe this nightmare could easily disappear from your life.