Seen thirty six

Bella Chloe

Dez simply told us that we would be visiting a private resort. But she omitted to mention that it was a resort with a private beach! Even though it was already dark when we arrived, the area was illuminated by an exquisite array of string lights, which contributed to the incredibly tranquil atmosphere. In addition, there are torches that enlighten the path that enters the resort. I can already hear the waves smashing even though we are only at the entrance.

I can hear footsteps approaching behind me. "Ganda naman dito." The dog barks as though she agrees with her.

"Yeah, where are the others?" Tanong ko without taking my eyes off from the view in front of me.

"Tatawagan lang daw ni Dez yung may-ari nitong resort. Same with Yas, may tatawagan din daw siya." Baka tatawagan ni Yas yung friend kuno niya. She said earlier that her friend might come too.

My eyes went wide when I remembered that I had left my bag in the car. "Wait, I'll just get my bag."

Patalikod na sana ako nang pigilan niya ako. "I already have it. Inabot ni Yas kanina." She turned around to show me the bag on her back.

"Thank you." Kukunin ko sana kaso lumayo siya.

"Si Dog na lang buhatin mo. Mukhang gusto rin naman niya sayo." When I glanced at Dog, she was just looking at me, as if she was waiting for me to come get her.

"Okay sige." I got Dog from her. "Ang cute cute naman!" Pagpuri ko sa kaniya.

"Ako? Hindi mo ko kukunin? Gusto rin kita." Taas-babang kilay na sabi niya.

I felt my cheeks turn red. Paano naman kasi? She just casually said that she likes me. She has been that way ever since that evening. Out of the blue, she will say 'I love you', 'I like you', 'gusto kita', and the list goes on. At kahit ilang beses niyan gawin, hindi pa rin ako nasasanay. I still get the same feeling—the feeling of having butterflies in my stomach.

"Let's go!" Sabay kami napalingon kay Dez. "Pwede na tayo pumasok, nakausap na pala niya yung mga staff niya."

"Who's the owner, by the way?" I asked nang makalapit siya.

"Siya yung director doon sa movie ko. Tara na muna sa loob at baka may makakita sa'kin!" Nagmamadali itong pumasok.

Yung director? Since when did they become close? Parang nung huling usap namin, dragona pa tawag niya do'n?

"Wait! Paano si Yas?" I looked behind me but I couldn't see her.

"Hayaan mo siya! Susunod na lang 'yon!" Sigaw niya.

"Let's go?" Napalingon ako kay Misha when I felt her hand on my back holding my waist. "Para makapag pahinga ka na rin."

This is what I appreciate about her. Her actions show attention and thoughtfulness. Whether it's a tiny gesture like holding my hand or a supportive embrace, she makes sure her contact is gentle and soothing. She glides gracefully, respecting my own boundaries and paying special attention to my comfort.

When we reached the reception area, naabutan namin si Dez na kausap ang mga staff. Parang nakikipagtalo pa nga ata ito kaya lumapit na agad kaming dalawa para alamin ang problema.

"Are you being serious right now? Wait, I'll call her." I heard Dez say.

"Anong problema?" Tanong ko nang makalapit kami.

She harshly let out a sigh. "I was requesting a room for all of us, but they won't let me. Kayo daw pwede magsama-sama pero ako mahihiwalay ng kwarto." Inis niyang hinagod ang buhok niya. "Like what the fudge?! Ano? Ako lang others?"