S5E98

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: or twt: ArtistJoanna

S5E98- Same Old, Same Old

"I really need to make a list of all the weapon's, vehicles, and improvements I'm making." Ruby commented with glee.

"Well what do you have so far?" Pyrrha asked.

Ruby perked up. "Well what I've already made is Nora's blue spider grenades which-"

"Are Awesome! I still need to test them out!" Nora grinned.

Ruby grinned too, "And I've made Coco's turret upgrades from the warthog turret which she says is even more stylish than her last one."

"It does look good, she sent me a picture." Yang commented.

Ruby continued, "I also added two barrels to Nora's grenade launcher which now has a compartment for mini rockets. It's now basically a smaller version of the rocket launcher Doc had when O'Malley infected him."

Nora cheered and raised a hand to high five Ruby.

Ruby grinned and didn't leave Nora hanging, "And I've made improvements to my baby Crescent Rose, times 10 optical zoom, recoil reduction like the way the M808V fires, increased fire power which accidentally made her sound like the snipers from the show which is AMAZING! And-"

"You're rambling." Weiss pointed out.

Ruby blushed, "Oh sorry!... but I think that's it with what I have done already but I need to get a good idea of everything I need to do."

"Well I have a question Ruby." Ren started, "Nora's grenades. How do they arm? I'm just wondering how they don't stick to Nora's hand once they're armed."

Ruby grinned, "They're pressure sensitive once she arms them with the button they are armed but as only get sticky once it leaves her hand. In the show I guessed the grenades worked with some form of plasma but since I can't do that they secrete a mixture of explodable glue. They also use ice, and energy dust to make that glowing blue color."

Ren smiled and nodded, "Thanks I was just a little worried, sorry to insult your abilities."

"Awww you're looking out for me!" Nora cheered.

Ruby waved Ren off, "It's fine Ren I love the excuse to talk about weapons."

"You never need an excuse." Blake sighed.

Yang chuckled, "Well you need to make my Bumblebee hover and shoot those blue light things that the purple thing shoots. We can work on her together."

Ruby nodded and wrote the note down, "Yeah using the hover tech from Argus buses."

"Hmm and maybe a paint job, purple. Purple and Yellow go great together." Yang grinned.

Ruby grinned, "Ohh! Great Idea!"

"I requested to have my current StormFlower sub machine guns to shoot the blue lights that the robots Lopez made carried." Ren explained.

Ruby gasped, "Those are the same as the things the purple thing shot! And they look exactly like the blue spider grenade! Maybe they're plasma too... hmm going to have to find a substitute, maybe some form of wind, lightning, energy, gravity steam and ice dust."