S1E4

Author's Note:

Ok so quick announcement, uh I got a lot more views and support than I thought I would so thanks really I'm just amazed. My last fanfiction was awful and I got maybe 1000 views over two months. On this one though... I got over 1000 in one night so WOW. I'm definitely gonna keep this going thanks for the support guys.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Check my profile for any polls. Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Check me out on other sites like Quotev, Archive, DeviantArt, and Wattpad! Same username for all!

S1E4: Head Noob in Charge

"I am hitting play" Jaune huffed, frustrated.

"Well if you were hitting play then it would be playing." Ruby said equally frustrated.

"Wow what do you know? A show shown to us by hackers isn't working." Weiss said sarcastically.

"Weiss when someone asks for your opinion, we will let you know, because right now? It's about as useful as a paper mache Grimm shelter." Yang gritted out through her teeth.

For the past ten minutes they have been trying to get the show to play but all that comes up is an annoying error message.

"I wonder how useful Paper Mache armor would be?" Ruby said mostly to herself.

"Yang, check the cables, see if we knocked one out." Jaune ordered.

"Who made you the boss of me?" She asked.

"Apparently Hackers did when they chose my scroll." Jaune said hitting play for the hundredth time.

Yang sighed and went over to the Tv to check the cables. She looked around for a second before a loud groan escaped her mouth.

"Nora?" Yang asked, looking over to the guilty orange haired maniac, who was currently stuffing her face with Ren's pancakes.

"Mfpm?"

"Why is there syrup all over the cables?"

...

...

"I dunno."

"Nora, we've been here for about 30 minutes, watching the show the entire time. How did you manage to fling syrup behind the tv from your chair?"

...

"Without us noticing." Yang added angrily.

"Uhhhhhh"

"That's a little impressive." Pyrrha said, looking from Nora's seat to the tv.

Ren sighed and went to grab his "Nora Rag" that he used to clean up Nora's routine messes.

"Nora, you can keep your pancakes... but I'm taking your syrup privileges away." Ren said as he started to clean the cables.

Nora put up a fuss but eventually the bottle was wrestled away. After an annoying process of cleaning all the cables and replugging them in, Jaune finally got the episode to play.

" Head noob in charge" appeared on the screen accompanied by the usual acoustic guitar intro.

"Whats a noob?" Pyrrha asked.

"Ruby." Yang said laughing.

"Shut up! I'm not a noob... anymore." Ruby said embarrassed.

"Pyrrha, a noob is someone who's new at a video game, and most of the time they're called an idiot and don't know how to play." Jaune explained before Ruby and Yang could argue.