S1E5

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Check my profile for any polls. Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Check me out on other sites like Quotev, Archive, DeviantArt, and Wattpad! Same username for all!

S1E5: The Package is in the Open

"The Package is in the Open" appeared on the screen with the theme song.

The scene opened up to show Church Caboose and Tucker on top of their base.

Church: "Let me get this straight... you gave this guy our flag ."

"Yeah but they told him a general was stopping by." Ruby said indignantly.

"Yeah, both teams hazed their rookies." Yang said.

"hazing wasn't even this bad in the White Fang." Blake commented.

"Really? I would think the White Fang hazing would be cruel" Weiss said, surprised.

"I meant back under the old leadership, when we were peaceful." Blake said, looking off smiling. Remembering good times before a frown appeared on her face. Ruby calmly put a hand on her shoulder.

Caboose: "Is that bad?"

Church: "Bad? Oh no, that's not bad. Next time he comes over, why don't you just help him blow up the whole God damn base?"

Tucker: "There, there he is."

Church raises the sniper rifle and looks at Donut with the flag

Church: "Where... oh, yeah, oh, I got him. He's sneaking around back behind the cliffs."

"Wow! Look, it goes from 2x zoom to 8x zoom. I really need to upgrade my sniper." Ruby said, pulling out her scythe.

"Not now, we won't be able to hear the show over your tinkering." Blake explained.

Tucker: "He must be one smart son of a bitch."

Scene cut to Donut with the flag, in the Gulch

Donut: "Oh, man, I am so freakin' lost. Where the hell is the base?"

Back to the blue base

Church: "Oh, shit... Hey Tucker, look at his armor. It's Red."

Tucker: "Oh man, that means it's their Sargeant."

Church: "Well, that makes sense. At least now we know how he got by our defences."

"What defenses?" Weiss asked. "Their bases look so useless."

"It's from a game..." Ruby mumbled.

Caboose: "Uh you know, he came in the back door where you guys were standing."

"Doctor Oobleck!" Blake suddenly shouted before blushing.

"What where?" Ruby said, looking around.

"Wait, I hear it!" Pyrrha gasped.

"What?" Weiss asked.

"Caboose kind of sounds like Doctor Oobleck, it's really really faint but listen." Pyrrha explained.

Tucker: "Yeah, okay, well let's take him out then."

Church: "Roger that. Okay, say goodnight Sarge."