S1E7

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Check my profile for any polls. Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Check me out on other sites like Quotev, Archive, DeviantArt, and Wattpad! Same username for all!

S1E7: Check out the treads on that Tank

"Weiss hurry up!" Yang yelled angrily from outside the bathroom.

"If we are going to stay the night in their room and binge watch a show, I need to take off MY makeup." Weiss shouted back.

"What? That's what's taking so long? If you're just taking off makeup then just share the bathroom!" Yang shouted while trying to open the door.

"No! Never again! Not after the Shower Incident!" Weiss yelled.

"Shower incident?" Jaune asked, looking towards Yang.

"It wasn't even a big deal!" Yang yelled, blushing.

After a few more minutes the door popped open and Weiss walked out, Yang sighed and rushed in.

"Weiss, what happened with the shower?" Nora asked.

"She has no concept of privacy!" Weiss said.

"Try being her sister for a day." Ruby muttered.

"I was showering as I do everyday, and before I continue let me just say this is why I hate sharing a dorm room with Yang. So I'm

Showering and I hear the door open because I had forgotten to lock the door, all of the sudden Yang is in the bathroom with me." Weiss starts, completely dropping her usually preppy heiress vocabulary.

"So she comes in and goes oh! Sorry Weiss I just need to use the bathroom and she does which, understandable I guess, I take long showers." Weiss says blushing. "But, then I hear rubbing on the glass door-"

"That's not what happened!" Yang shouted as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Yes it is! You made a circle to peep into the shower!" Weiss shouted, blushing even more.

"I was writing a message!" Yang shouted back "You are the one who made it weird! I was trying to be funny." Weiss groaned while pinching the bridge of her nose.

"This is why I'm happy all of my team's craziness is in Nora." Jaune gestured towards said girl. Nora looked up for a second but went back to annoying Ren, it was amazing the two weren't dating already.

"Is everyone ready to continue?" Pyrrha asked, sitting down next to Jaune.

Everyone muttered agreements and Jaune hit play.

" Check out the Treads on that Tank" appeared on the screen with the theme.

Jaune heard humming to his left and saw that Nora was humming along to the little guitar theme. It was catchy.

Church and Tucker behind a rock, bullets hitting the canyon wall behind them

Church: "My God, doesn't that thing ever run out of bullets?"

"Sure hope not." Ruby commented.

Tucker: "You know, in hindsight, we should have brought the tank."

Church: "Hey, Tucker, what good is a tank gonna do us if nobody here knows how to drive it?"

Tucker: "Yeah, I can see how hiding behind a rock is a much better strategy."