S5E96

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: or twt: ArtistJoanna

S5E96- The Wrong Crowd

Ren has a smile on his face, that smile when you were right about something and everyone else was wrong. With the added bonus of winning 700 lien. If they even have it that is Ren thought.

"Ren stop smiling, we don't know for sure yet." Yang growled.

Ren remained calm, "I'm pretty sure It's Church. Why would he ask for the ignition coil? And since no one else guessed Church I won the bet.

Ruby gasped, "I don't have 100 lien." "Me neither." Nora sighed.

"Yeah I'm broke." Yang added grinning.

Ren sighed, "I had guessed not everyone would be willing to pay. I mostly joined in on the bet just to see if I would be right. Which I am." Ren turned to Yang, "However you are not a very good liar."

Blake chuckled, "Yeah I caught that too."

Yang frowned, "You could still be wrong though." Ren shrugged, "I guess I could be."

"Well." Jaune started, "Is everyone sure that they have no new guesses?"

Everyone nodded.

Jaune sighed, "Alright, here we go, let's see if Ren is right."

" The Wrong Crowd" appeared on the screen with the theme.

All eight happily hummed the theme.

"Arf!"

Ruby and Weiss awwed and cooed.

"Awww are you joining in too? What a good boy yes so cute who's a good boy w-" Weiss cooed to the fur ball in her lap.

Blake hissed and signaled to Jaune to hit play.

Fade in on the cavern

Sarge: "And then Donut will use all our grenades to bombard the base, while we move forward in an advanced cover-fire formation."

"Would be a smart plan if there was anyone there." Weiss commented.

Jaune nodded.

Ren looked over to Jaune, "I'm surprised you never comment on the strategies."

"Huh?" Jaune raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"What do you mean, You're the idea guy! The one with the plan." Nora explained.

Ren nodded, "The tactician, it's why you're our leader."

Jaune shrugged, "I don't know, their strategies are a lot more military. I'm better at making plans with us because I know you're skills and none of my sisters are in the military."

Weiss chuckled, "Whenever me and Winter talk we sometimes go over battle plans or she bounces ideas off of me, so I've picked up a thing or two."

Ruby grinned, "But I still came up with the plan to defeat the nevermore!"

Weiss frowned, "Normally armies don't launch their troops from a slingshot... also back then I wasn't exactly... team oriented."

"That's putting it lightly." Yang laughed. "Neither were you." Weiss growled.